♡43♡

Jack and Mark got their prize, a free trip to France. Jack and Mark was filled with joy.

Jack was jumping up and down like a little kid. Mark smiles "We did it!" Jack smiles at Mark, he start to blush a little "Yes, yes we did."

Felix and Cry smiles at each other and than at Mark and Jack. "Have fun in France!" Cry yelled. Felix look at them "You better bring me something!"

Jack and Mark look at each. Mark look at Jack blue eyes. Wow their more beautiful up close, Mark thought.

Jack look at Mark eyes. Wow his brown eyes shine in the light, Jack thought. Jack and Mark went home to start packing for their trip for tomorrow.

Jack and Mark walk home, they were so excited. Jack smiles at Mark "I can't believe we win first place!" Mark chuckles "Your so cute, when you get so excited."

Jack blushes and smiles "Thanks, I can't wait to go!" Mark smiles and look at Jack "Me neither, but we have to packed to go."

Jack nodded and start to blush. Jack and Mark went to their home. Jack open the door and leaned back. He look around his mom was probably in bed sleeping.

Jack leaned against the door and look down. He whispered to himself "I can't hide my feelings for him anymore, I must tell him..."

Mark open his door and went straight to his room at start packing. He open his suitcase and start putting clothes in.

Mark look out his window, he have a clear view of Jack house. He smiles, "Sometimes that Jack can really adorable."

Mark start blushing about Jack. "I have feelings for him but I don't know how to tell him."