♡34♡

Felix was walking In the Hallway and noticed Jack and Mark. Felix walk up to them "Hey guys, your ready for tomorrow?"

Jack and Mark look at Felix. "You bet!" Mark said. Felix chuckles "Remember I won't go easy on you."

Jack look at him "We will beat your ass! And win 1st place!" Felix laugh "Please! Don't make me laugh! Me and Cry will beat you!"

Mark look at Him "I guess we have to wait until tomorrow to find out." Felix smiles "Let the best team win."

Soon the bell ring, Felix wave bye and left. Jack and Mark look at each other. Jack smiles "Good thing we been playing." Mark look at Jack "Let go to my house after school, to get ready."

Jack blushes a little "Y-Your House? You sure?" Mark nodded "Yea it empty. I live by myself."

Jack thought about playing video games at Mark house. But he really wants to win the trip to France. Jack was slowly turn pink.

Mark noticed "Jack? Are You ok? Your turning red." Jack shook his head and quickly look at Mark "Huh? Yea! Yea! I'm good!"

Soon school was over, Mark and Jack start walking to Mark house. Jack look at Mark, I can't believe I going to his house.

Mark pulled his keys out and open the door. Mark and Jack walk in. Mark close the door be hide them.