♡73♡

Jack smirks "Well, if you want to know. I also wants to know if I'm right~" Jack move his face closer to Mark.

Mark move back and chuckles "I guess we need to find out." Jack smirks back "Your right."

Jack got up and went upstairs to his room. Mark chuckles and went after him. Jack was laying on the bed with his ass up.

Mark smirks and look at Jack. "Teddy bear please check if your answer is right~" Jack said with a smirks

Mark slowly took off his Flannel, making him shirtless. Mark move closer to Jack ass.

Mark smirks "Ok, my angel." Mark hand were on Jack pants slowly pulling them down. Jack was wearing bright Green boxers with little pink hearts on them.

"Aww, these boxers are so cute~" Mark said. Jack Blush and soon felt a boner. Mark hand grab Jack shirt and pulled his off Jack.

Jack was now laying on the bed with only his boxers on. Mark smiles "My angel your so beautiful~"

Jack blushes and look at Mark. He shirtless, his strong Muscles are showing. Jack lay on his stomach and look up at Mark.

"My teddy bear now I want to know if I right~" Jack smirks. Jack hand slowly pulled Mark pants down showing his bright red boxers with little brown football on them.

Jack look at Mark "You also have cute boxers~" Mark blush "Your boxers are cuter my angel~"