♡42♡

Felix and Cry sat down and grab the game controller. Jack and Mark got ready, this is the final who ever wins will leave with that prize.

Jack lick his lips, sweat are running down the side of Jack face. Mark have the game controller hard in his Hands.

Mark was also nervous. Jack and Mark look at the screen. The game starts in 3... 2... 1...

Felix and Cry start playing as fast as they can. Jack and Mark start to make points.

Cry smirks and Quickly use a code that Made Jack lose points. "Why you little!" Mark look at Jack "Clam down I got this."

Mark start entering a code that made Cry loss half of his points. Cry start yelled "You son of a bitch!"

Mark chuckles "That what you get!" Felix look at Jack and Mark, Wow they pretty good but I need to distract Jack from the game, Felix thought.

Felix quickly thought of something and smirks "Hey Jack! Instead of playing this game, Kiss your boyfriend next to you!!" Jack heard and start blushing.

Mark was confused at first but was still eyes on the screen. Jack shook his head and slow down a little and look at Mark.

Mark was licking his lips. Man I want to kiss him so badly, Jack thought. Jack realized that he wasn't get any points.

Mark saw Jack struggle a little. Mark thought of something and smirks "Hey Felix! Suck Cry Dick!"

Felix quickly stood up making him drop his Game controller. "Fuck You! Suck Jack dick!"

Cry saw Felix game controller on the floor. Cry yelled at Felix "Felix the game!" Felix realized that he was losing points.

Felix quickly grab the controller and quickly play but it was too late. Cry and Felix start losing points fast.

Felix yelled "No! No!" Soon Felix and Cry lose all their points. Felix jump back on the couch "Nooo!"

Jack and Mark quickly stood up and high five each other. Jack yelled "Yes! Victory!"

Mark smiles "Yes! The really pros!" Felix and cry was crossing their arms. Felix yelled "You cheated!"

Jack raise his eyebrows "Oh really!? You fucking started it!" Felix uncross his arm and sigh.

"I guess your the really pros." Felix said with a small smiles. Cry stood up, uncross his arm and walk up to Felix "Hey, second isn't bad."

Felix and Cry gave each other a bro hug. Mark hug Felix and Pat his back. "He right you know, second isn't bad."