♡60♡

Mark and Jack look at the city, it was so beautiful at night. Mark went to the side of Jack and look at him.

Jack blushes, the moon light shine on them. Mark smiles and softly grab Jack face and pulled him into a kiss.

Jack kiss back, it felt so warm. Jack wrap his arm around Mark neck to deepen the kiss more.

Mark kiss back with more passion. Jack slowly pulled back and look at Mark eyes "I'm so lucky to have a teddy bear."

Mark smiles "And I'm so lucky to have a angel with gorgeous blue eyes." Jack blushes.

Soon Mark and Jack left the Eiffel Tower. Mark and Jack start walking back to the hotel.

Mark hold Jack hand, soon they went to a small cafe. They walk in, Jack went to table and took a seat.

Mark look at Jack "I'm going to buy us some coffee ok?" Jack smiles and nodded. Mark went to the line and order some coffee.

Jack was on his phone and realize that they have to go home tomorrow. Jack was sad but he was proud that He confessed his feelings for Mark in the city of love.

Mark was waiting and cross his arm. Two young lady were waiting behind Mark. One of them tapped Mark shoulder. "Excuse me? Are you taking because my friends think your hot?"

Mark turn and see them "I'm taken, but thanks." The young lady sigh and was upset that he was taken.

One of them look at Mark and got closer "Really are you taken? Because I could be better." She said with a smirks

Mark said again "I'm taken and no you can't ever replace my angel." The lady keep talking to Mark

Jack noticed and didn't like it. He stood up and went to Mark. He grab Mark shirt and pulled him into a kiss in front of the girls.