♡27♡

Soon the bell ring and everyone was leaving. Jack look at Mark, Mark was putting his books in his backpack.

Jack smiles and giggles. Mark look at Jack "What so funny?" Jack pointed at the Mark hair. Mark look at his hair, Mark hair was a mess.

Mark try fixing his hair "I guess the wind blow it." Jack smiles "I help you, hold still." Jack was on tipsy toes and fixing Mark hair.

Mark smiles "Thanks Jack." Mark look at Jack eyes and thought his eyes look beautiful up close. Jack finishes and got down and look at Mark.

Mark smiles "Thanks, and Jack you have beautiful eyes." Jack start blushing and look Mark "T-Thanks."

Mark smiles "Let go to our next class, we don't want to be late." Jack look at Mark "Y-yea, we don't want to be late."

After a fews classes, Jack and Mark have lunch. Mark and Jack walk in the lunchroom. They see all their friends sitting on the table.

Bob and Wade was at a the table eating their lunch. Bob noticed Jack and Mark and wave to them.

Jack and Mark walk to the table and took a seat. Bob and Wade smiles at them. "So how you Been?" Bob asked.

Jack shrug "I been good, I'm just thinking about the video game contest." Mark took out his notebook and start writing some gaming code.