♡48♡

Soon the girl took a seat between Mark and Jack. Jack was making a fist under the table.

The girl smiles at Mark "I'm Vanilla what your name?" Mark look at her, he didn't really want to answer that question.

Jacks walked up to the waitress and told her that they are taking the food to go. She smiles and nodded. "Ok here you go!" Jack smiles "Thanks."

Vanilla was touching Mark arm "Ooo... Someone have been working out." Mark didn't really was to see her.

Jack walk to Mark "Mark, I have the food let go." Mark smiles "Ok." Mark break free and walk to Jack.

Jack hold Mark hand and look at Vanilla. Jack stick out his tongue, Vanilla was shocked she crossed her arm.

Soon she decided to flirt with someone else. Jack and Mark was holding hands. Mark soon realized that he was holding Jack hand but didn't say anything.

It felt so warm and nice, Mark thought. Jack was holding the food and with his other hand was holding Mark hand.

Jack look at his hand, he was holding Mark hand. Jack quickly turn pink. He look at Mark. Mark was also blushing.

Jack though, why is he blushing? I though that he would be mad at me by holding his hand.

Soon Jack and Mark made it to a small park. They sat on the park bench and grab their food to eat.