♡30♡

It was the middle of the night, Jack have a dream. Jack was in his room just doing homework but soon Mark come and start wrapping his Arms around Jack waist.

Jack start turning red and Mark whisper in Jack ear "Hello my little Angel." Soon Mark start kissing Jack neck.

Jack turn to look at Mark "Hello my teddy bear." Mark smiles "Your so adorable my angel." Jack smiles back and soon Mark slowly grab Jack face and pulled him into a kiss.

Jack woke up from his dream and start to sweat. His face was pink. No..it can't be true, I can't be gay. It not possible, I can't have feelings for Mark.

Jack wipe his sweat away and try to sleep again. I don't have feelings for Mark, I just can't. Soon Jack fell asleep.

Jack woke up In the morning. Jack got out of bed and start to get dress. He went down stairs to the kitchen. He saw a note on fridge.

He read the note "Jack I'm going to be out all day  because of work reasons and I will be first thing tomorrow Morning. Be safe! And be good! -Love Mom."

Jack soon heard a knocked and went to see who it was. He open of the door and it was Felix.

Felix was talking to Mark. Felix look at Jack "Hey Jack!" Jack was surprised that Felix was with Mark.