♡61♡

The girl got mad and left the cafe. Jack slowly pulled Away from the kiss. Mark was shocked what Jack did.

Jack look at Mark "Your mine" Mark Laughs and wrap his arm around Jack "Ok my angel."

Jack giggle and soon they heard a woman saying "Sir, your coffee is ready." Mark nodded and paid for the coffee.

Jack took the coffee and look at Mark "Thanks you teddy bear." Mark chuckles and he kiss Jack cheek.

Mark and Jack walk to the hotel and went to their room. Jack and Mark throw their empty coffee cups in the trash.

Mark and Jack start packing their bags for tomorrow. It was midnight, Mark and Jack were all ready. Jack look out and said "I love the city of love."

Mark smiles "I love the angel in front of me." Jack turn to see Mark "Love you so much..." Jack walk up to Mark and kiss him on the lips. Mark kiss back.

Mark and Jack kiss each other and the moon was in the background. "Love you my angel." Mark smiles starring into Jack eyes.

Jack smiles "Love you until the end of time." Mark smiles and playful slap Jack ass making Jack blush and jump a little.

Jack playful slap Mark Arm "Come on teddy bear let go home." Mark and Jack kiss and walk out the hotel and to the airport.