♡46♡

Mark came out from the showers, shirtless. He was holding the Hotels towels around his lower half.

Water was running down his bare chest. His hair was still wet, Mark look through his suitcase.

Mark look at Jack, Jack face was Red. Jack try not to look but couldn't help it. "Are you ok? Your face is all red." Mark asked

Jack turn red even more "Y-Yea! I'm good." Mark smiles and found pants and a shirt to put on.

Mark went to the bathroom to change into his clothes. Mark shut the door, Jack quickly look at mirror. Blood was dripping from his nose.

Jack quickly found a napkin and cover his nose. Why does he have to be so handsome!? Jack thought.

Soon Mark walk out from the shower. His towel was on his head, Mark was rubbing the towel on his head to dry off his hair.

Jack quickly grab the pillow and start to blush. Mark turn to see Jack "What Up with you?"

Jack turn red "N-Nothing." Mark smiles and grab the brush and brush his hair. Jack was looking out the window. He look at the city, couples holding hands, sharing hugs and kisses.

Mark put the brush down and look at Jack. "Well I'm ready, want go explore France?" Jack quickly look at Mark "Yes, let go!" Jack jump off the bed excitedly.