♡47♡

Jack and Mark leave the Hotel and start walking around Paris. Jack and Mark walk beside each other. Jack saw Mark hand and really wanted to hold it.

Jack slowly move his hand to hold Mark hand but Mark quickly pointed to a cafe at the corner. Jack quickly put his hand his pocket.

Mark look at Jack with a smiles "Want something to eat?" Jack nodded "Yes, I'm hungry."

Mark and Jack walk in, head turn to them. Mark and Jack walk to a table and sit down. Soon a waitress came to them.

"Hello, what would you two like today?" She said. Mark look at the menu "May I have a slice of strawberry cake and a cup of coffee?"

She nodded and wrote it on her notepad. Jack look at the menu "May I have Macroons and a cup of coffee?" She nodded and walk away.

Jack and Mark waited for their food to come. Jack look at Mark, Damn he look even better when the sun hit him.

Jack look around Girl were checking out Mark. Mark was on his phone, he was in the camera app.

Mark was trying to take a pic of Jack, but he felt someone tapped his shoulder. He turn and saw a blond blue eye French girl in front of him.

Mark look at her and smiles "Hello." She smirks "Well, hello handsome~" Mark was surprised "Excuse me?"

"You heard me, I can tell your not from here." She said. Mark didn't like her at all. Jack was slowly grinning his teeth, Leave my Mark alone, Jack thought.