♡32♡

Jack,Felix and Mark went to the cafe near the school. Jack went to wait in line to order his coffee. While Jack was waiting Felix and Mark sat on a table.

Felix decided to do some homework that he forgot to do and Mark check his phone. His phone keep ringing on text.

Felix heard and was curious "Woah Mark who your texting?" Mark look at Felix "Huh? Oh no one, all these text are just coming from my fangirls."

Felix raised his eyebrows "Fangirls? Oh ok. But have you every been in a relationship before?" Mark look at his phone "Relationship? Nope never been in one."

Jack got his coffee and went to Felix and Mark. "Ok I got my coffee let go." Felix smiles "Ok let me put my stuff away."

Mark puts his phone away and was walking with Jack and Felix. Soon the three of them made it to school.

Jack Was drinking his coffee. He even brought a piece of strawberry cake. Felix sigh "Well I better go and hand in my homework before I start working as student body president. Later guys."

Felix wave bye and left. Jack smiles "Ok later!" Mark and Jack decided to go to their lockers. Jack open his locker and put his cake inside, he will save his cake until lunch.

Mark open his locker and Letters and Chocolate hearts fall out. Mark sigh "Not again." He bend down and pick all the letters and chocolate.

"Not again?" Jack raise his eyebrows. Mark look at Jack. "Yea at my old school, many girls give me letters and chocolate." "Oh..." Jack said.