♡36♡

Mark open the fridge and look what inside. And look at Jack. "You can have a seat, I can make you some chicken and rice?"

Jack nodded, and sit down "That nice, thank you." Mark pulled out the chicken and bag of rice. He turn on the stove and place the rice in the pot.

Mark out the chicken and rice in two pots and place them over the stove.

Mark look at Jack "It going to take some times to cook." Jack smiles "It ok, I can wait."

Mark and Jack look at each, Jack saw Mark beautiful brown eyes. Mark saw Jack gorgeous blue eye shine like diamonds in the light.

Both men start to blushes. Jack can't help it, he was in love with Mark. Mark look down at his shoes, why I'm feeling like this?

Soon the chicken and rice was done. Mark got two plates and places the food on it.

Mark gave a place to Jack "Here you go." Jack smiles "Thank you." Mark took a seat in front of Jack and soon they start eating.

Jack took a bit of the food, Wow I have chicken and Rice before but why does this taste amazing.

Mark was still eating his food and noticed Jack starring at him. "So what do think about the food?"

Jack smiles "It tastes amazing." Mark blushes and was surprised "Thanks." Mark rub the back of his neck.

Jack smiles "I think you a awesome cook, and thanks again for the food." Mark blush and smiles "No problem."