♡67♡

Jack keep starring at his waffles full of maple syrup. Mark noticed Jack sadness "Jack? Are you alright?"

Jack quickly look up at Mark "Yea! Yea I'm good!" Mark noticed Jack lying "Jack tell me the truth, I know your lying."

Jack look up at Mark "F-Fine, Every since my Mom been working a lot. We haven't been hanging out a lot. And if we do it for a short time."

Mark look at Jack "Jack... I didn't know." Jack smiles "It ok Mark, she helping people feel better. So I'm happy."

Mark kiss Jack cheek softly to make him feel better "My angel I will always be with you." Jack smiles and look at Mark "Love you my teddy bear."

Jack and Mark soon finished their Waffles and cleaned up. "My love, what we do know?" Mark asked.

Jack stood up "My mom said we can go to the movies, wanna go?" Mark smiles "Let go, it will be fun."

Mark and Jack start walking to the movies. Mark hold Jack hand as they walk.

Mark kiss Jack cheek. Jack giggle and look at Mark "Love you my love." Mark smiles and love the way Jack smile.

Soon they arrive at the movie theater. Mark look at Jack "My angel what Movie should we watch?"

Jack look at All the movie poster and points to the newest one that just came out. "This one! This one!" Jack jump up and down.

Mark chuckles and said "I pay ok?" Jack quickly went in front of Mark "Teddy Bear in paying."

Mark Shook his head "Nope, I said I'm paying and that it!" Jack felt bad, the tickets for the newest movie is a little expensive.

Mark look at Jack, "How I buy the ticket and you get the food? So you won't feel guilty, ok my love?"

Jack nodded and quickly on line for the food. Mark payed for the tickets and went to find Jack.