♡55♡

Mark grab Jack face with one hand and slowly pulled Jack into a kiss. Mark kiss Jack lip softly and slowly pulled away. "Love you..."

Jack blushes, Mark and Jack didn't realized that Felix and Cry was still looking. Mark turn to see Felix and Cry.

Felix smiles and said "I ship it!" Cry nodded "Me too!" Mark and Jack were blushing.

Felix look at his watch and look at Cry "It getting late we better go." Cry frown "Aww...Do we really have to?" Felix nodded.

Cry look at Mark and Jack "Until we meet again!" Mark and Jack wave bye at Cry

Felix smile and look at Mark and Jack "We need to go, Bye!" Mark and Jack smile and said "Bye!"

Felix Hang up and Jack put his phone away. Jack look at Mark "Are you going to be shirtless?"

Mark look down and realize that he didn't have a shirt on "Your right, I'm going to put on a shirt or... do want me to stay like this~"

Jack blushes and playful slap Mark arm "Go put on a shirt!" Mark laugh "Ok my angel."

After a moment Mark was in a shirt and Jack was sitting on the table with the food.

Jack look at Mark, Mark sit across from Jack and saw he breakfast "What do we have?" Jack asked.

Mark smiles "I order Pancakes and Bacon and eggs. And coffee." Jack smiles and start to eat "Man, I'm hungry."

Mark smiles and eat with Jack. Mark look out the window "Want to go to the Eiffel Tower today?"

Jack look up and got excited "Yes!" Mark chuckles "Your adorable when you get excited."