♡29♡

The game begin and soon everyone was fighting each other. Mark keeps beating  everyone, soon Jack got mad.

"Mark you better not Fucking kill me! I swear if you do you will pay!" Jack said with anger. "Oh really!" Mark said laughing.

Bob and Wade hear the talk Jack and Mark were having. Bob and Wade got a idea and decided to leave a message. Bob and Wade sign off and decided to watch TV.

Jack and Mark was swearing and fighting each other. "Boom! Head shot!" Mark yelled. Jack was in Gaming rage. "Oh Fuck You!" Jack yelled.

Mark and Jack soon clam down and realize that Bob and Wade leave a message that they sign off a half hour ago.

Mark smiles "Hey Jack thanks." Jack raised his eyebrows "Thanks for what?" Mark look at his gaming controller.

"Thanks for playing video game with me." Mark said. Jack was surprised and start blushing "It not problem we are really good friends."

Mark rub the back of his neck "Yea really good friends." Jack start turning red. He look at the time "Wow we been playing video games for the pass 3 hours."

Mark chuckles "Yea we better call it a night." Jack felt a little sad, he still want to talk with Mark a little more but it was getting late. "Yea, well night Mark. Bye!"

"Ok Bye bye Jack!" Mark said. Mark and Jack sigh off the game. Jack got on his bed and lay down he was cuddling his teddy bear.

Mark lay down on his bed and look outside his window and saw all the stars were out. Jack was cuddling his teddy bear he could stop thinking about Mark.