♡14♡

Jack look down and saw Mark pen next to his feet. He bend down and grab his pen. Jack said "Here You drop your pen." Mark look at Jack And smiles "Thanks."

Jack noticed Mark smiles, and thought his smiles was so cute. Jack start blushes and quickly look at his paper "N-No problem."

Soon the bell rings, everyone left. Mark went to his next class, Technology. Mark thought, Good thing Felix show me Where my classes are.

Mark pulled his phone out and check his time. Mark made it to his next class.

The teacher smiles and said "You new to my class right?" Mark nodded "Yep." The teacher smiles "I'm Mr.Steve."

The teacher point to a seat next to Wade. (Wade and Mark have the same technology class) Mark took his seat next to Wade.

Jack and Bob decided to go class together since they both have math. Jack can't stop thinking about Mark.

His smiles was so bright, the sun was shining behind him. He just perfect.

Bob noticed Jack daydreaming. "Hey Jack are you ok?" Jack snap out of his Daydream "Huh?!"

Bob smirks "What were you thinking?" Jack blush and look away "Nothing." Bob smirks "Were you thinking about the new kid, Mark?"

Jack whole Face was red "N-no." Bob laughs "Oh com on! It was so obvious, You like him, don't you."