♡68♡

Jack was on line, he payed for the food. And start to find Mark. Jack start walking with the popcorn and soda in his hands.

Mark have the movie ticket in his hand and start to find Jack, but he ran into some Girls near the snack lines

One of them saw Mark, "Well hello handsome~ what you doing here by yourself?~" A girl say.

Mark made a mad look and said "I'm finding my Boyfriend." The girl raise her eyebrows "Boyfriend? Don't you mean girlfriend?"

Mark shook his head and walk away. "No." The girl laugh "Hey! hot stuff, I can be a better girlfriend than your "Boyfriend" ok" she said with a smirk on her face.

Jack was near Mark, and saw that he was talking to some blond girl. Jack heard everything and start to tear up

Mark look at Her and gave her the middle finger. She gasp "My Word! How rude!"

Mark chuckles "That what you deserve." Mark smirk and saw Jack around the corner.

Jack was holding the popcorn and soda in his hands. Jack head was down, tears start to fall.

Mark quickly put his hand on the side of Jack. "Jack! What happened!" Mark yelled.

Jack look at Mark "I-I Can't Talk right now!" Jack screamed. Jack drop the Popcorn and soda.

Jack ran to the exit, he was outside. Jack look behind him and start running home.