♡5♡

Mark was walking to school, he notice that many over kids are wearing school uniform. Mark look down he was just wearing his red flannel and blue jeans.

Mark shrug and keep walking, he was walking on the side walk to the school. He look up "Wow there is a lot of spring blossom tree here."

Jack and Felix was walking to school, Felix look at Jack "Last night I got a E-mail from the school that today I have to give a tour of the school to a new student."

Jack look at Felix "What class Is Mark in?" Felix took out his phone and look at his E-mails "It say he is in our class."

Jack Said "Oh ok." Felix and Jack made it to the school. They both saw a girl coming up to Felix. "Hello!" Said the girl.

"Hello sunshine" Felix said with a smiles. Felix noticed Jack starring at them. "Oh Jack I forgot to tell you, Jack this is my girlfriend, Mariza."

Mariza smiles at Jack "Hello!" Jack smiles back "Hello." Felix kiss Mariza cheek and Mariza giggle "Felix I need to go to class ok?" Felix smiles "Ok bye!"

Mariza left, Felix sigh "Well I better do my job." Jack look at the clock class was about to start. "See ya later Jack!"

Jack said "Oh see ya later." Felix left. Jack went to his locker.