♡51♡

Jack and Mark kiss more passion and softy. Mark slowly pulled away and look at Jack "You have beautiful blue eyes that shine like diamond in the sky."

Jack blush and smiles "You have chocolatey brown eyes that I wish I could eat." Mark smiles and blush.

Mark look at his phone and than at Jack "It getting late, we better head back to the hotel." Jack nodded and pick up all the leftover food and toss it in the trash.

Mark and Jack start walking to the hotel, Mark look at Jack hand and start to hold it. Jack felt Mark hand holding his.

Jack look at Mark and smiles, "Love you." Mark smiles and look at Jack "I love you too."

Jack and Mark walk in the hotel and soon in their room. Jack walk up to the window and look out.

The city look so beautiful at night, Jack smiles and soon felt something wrap around his waist.

Mark was beside Jack his strong arm wrap around Jack small soft waist. Mark rest his head on Jack shoulder and whisper in his ear.

"You are a adorable kitten with beautiful blue eyes." Jack start to blush and turn to see Mark "You are a teddy bear with chocolatey brown eyes."

Mark soon softly grab Jack face and look at him in the eye. Jack did the same and saw Mark lips moving closer.

Mark slowly pulled Jack into a kiss. Jack melt into the kiss, Jack and Mark lips start moving and soon Jack let Mark tongue in his mouth.