Chapter 3

Sanyukta again look at that picture that kiss randhir face. She smiled caressing their picture. Its been five years since they clicked this picture but still she can feel that same sparkle in her whenever she remember their first meet. Who must have thought that time that after three years of her brother wedding with randhir's sister they both will be tying the wedding knot.

It was morning time and sanyukta was sleeping peacefully. She was in deep slumber when she felt something wet on cheeks. She stired and slowly open her eyes to witness her husband leaning completely on her by keeping his both palm on both side of her pillow and giving her kisses. Before she could open her mouth to speak he captured her lips in a passionate kiss. He pulled her lower lip with his teeth whereas she was busy in teasing his upper lip. He changed their position by taking her above him. Now she was lying on his chest while his hands were busy in exploring her back by slipping his hand beneath her top. Their passionate lip lock was broken by sharp ringing of his phone. Randhir groaned in frustration looking at his manager call and then look at her with puppy eyes. She smiling kiss his forehead and left the room indicating her understanding towards his work.

After attending the call randhir came out of their bedroom only to find her busy in making his breakfast. He went towards her and encircled his hands around her waist and kept his head on her shoulder.

Randhir: tumhe kaise pta ki mai ab office ke lia nikalne wala hunga..

Sanyukta (still busy in cooking): because that whenever Mr singh calls you that means either there is an important meeting or you presence is required in some decision making or paper work.

Randhir : I am so sorry jaan..aaj humari anniversary hai aur fir bhi mai aaj bahut busy hu..but don't worry mai singh ko abhi call krke bol dunga ki aaj ka pura din meri biwi ke naam hai..so today no work..aur jahan tak uss meeting ki baat hai then its okay..mai manage kar lunga kaise bhi krke..

Sanyukta (switch off gas and turn around facing him): randhir..aap kyu kar rhe ho aese..i know work kitna important hota hai..aur aap meri wajah se apna meeting miss karoge toh mujhe bilkul acha nhi lagega..aur jahan tak baat anniversary ki hai then its okay aaj nhi toh kal celeberate kar lenge..ek kaam karte hai hum apni anniversary kuch time ke lia due kar dete hai..jab aap free ho to aapko mko ek ache se dinner pe lejana aur hum apni anniversary tab celeberate krlenge simple (she smiles by cupping his face)

Randhir: baby but aese thodi hota hai...every man earns for his family and for me you are my family..agar tum hi khush nhi rahogi to kya faida mere aese kamane kaa...aur mai janta hu tum sirf mera dil rakhne ke lia aesa bol rhi hu..kal bhi tum kitni upset thi...are main nhi chahta ki kal jab humare bache ho toh tum unke samne mujhe world ke worst husband hone ka taunt maro..so no business trip this time..mai singh ko bol dunga ki meri Mumbai flight tickets cancel karwa de

Sanyukta (giggles hearing him): arey who said you are worst husband ..mere se puchiye I never get tired of thanking god for giving me world best husband..you loves me so much you care for me so much and even now also for my happiness you are ready to sacrifice your meeting..toh kya mai apki happiness ke lia yeh nhi kr skti...aur mai janti hu randhir ..aap bhale hi mere saath rahe but aapka mind uss deal me hi involve rahega..aur aapko bura din tension rahega yeh sochke ki aap vo deal kaise manage karoge aur agar nhi kar paye to uska loss kitna hoga..aur apko tension me dekhke mai kaise enjoy kar skti hu..so its better aap abhi office jaiye and focus on your work..

Randhir (kissing her palms): I love you so much baby..you are the best wife..wait mai tumhare lia kuch laya hu..(he went inside their bedroom and came back with a bouquet of red roses and knelt down in front of her): Mrs sanyukta randhir singh shekhawat I know I am not the perfect husband. I have always troubled you with my work schedule. I am never able to give you the time and attention you deserve. I have forget our anniversary two times. And till today I am not aware about your favorite ice cream. Like other husband- wife we both never shared any date or I have never took you out for shopping. And I don't know how but you still living and bearing a jerk like me. Thank you for coming in my life thank you for loving me so much thank you for being so understanding and caring..i love you so much jaan..happy marriage anniversary my love..accept your favorite flowers from my side as our anniversary gift and yes give me my return gift by kissing me (he pouted cutely by earning a heartily laugh from sanyukta)