Part 9

Hello readers! Thank you so much for your lovely response. I am extremely sorry for not reply for your comments and even I am updating now when the day is coming to an end. But I am extremely busy guys but still I don't want to break my promise. So here is the update.

Sanyukta came to her house with her bags. Her parents were shock to see her like this. the moment she see her mother she ran in her arms and started crying. Hearing her crying ankit too came out of his room. He was also shock to see her with her bags.

Anju (caressing her back): sanyu what happened ? why are you crying like this? tell me sanyu

Kishore: yes sanyukta and most importantly why are you hear with your bags?

Ankit: sanyukta tell me did anyone said anything to you? Did randhir did anything?

Sanyukta (crying): everything is finished maa..everything is finished.

Ankit : sanyukta now you are scaring me tell me why are you crying? (touching her head): tell me sanyukta I am your brother I won't let anyone destroy my sister happiness.

Sanyukta (looked furiously at ankit): don't you dare call yourself my brother...you want to know right why I am here then listen its all because of you.

Kishore : sanyukta what are you saying?

Sanyukta: yes papa today I am here like this its all because of him. He has snatched all my happiness. Because of him mom threw me out shekhawat house.

Anju : what? What are you saying sanyu ? they threw you out of this their house. Where was randhir? Didn't he stop his mother from doing so? I was fearing this only. because of my one child deed my other child is suffering now.

Ankit: how dare they? How can they throw sanyukta like this out of their house? I won't leave them.

Sanyukta: just shut up bhai...you already created enough mess in my life. Please I am now begging in front of you don't do anything more.

Ankit: but sanyukta if have any problem they should talk to me. How can they just do like this to you? You are their daughter in law..youare randhir's wife. How can they just without your any fault end everything like this?

Sanyukta (smiles sarcastically): like the way you have cheated riya bhabhi irrespective of the fact that she is your wife and daughter in law of this house. If you can do something shameful like this then why can't they. In fact I should be happy at least randhir didn't leave me because after years of marriage he realized that he loves someone else. He didn't leave me because of some other girl.

Ankit ( awkwardly): sanyukta please out of all the people you should try to understand me. I don't have problem with riya. I admit she is a very good wife and daughter in law. But it can't change the fact that I love someone else. Trust me I tried..i tried many times but I just can't continue this marriage. And I know today you all thinking that I am spoiling riya life but just think of it. I will never be able to keep riya happy with me when I know that my heart belongs to someone else.

Kishore : today I am feeling so shame. Today because of my son my daughter life is spoiled. Do you have any shame left ankit? First you have spoiled riya life...that girl who has given you five years of her life and now you are after my daughter's life. What do you want from us?

Ankit: dad please its their trick to trap me by sending sanyukta back. But now I have decided I won't leave akansha. I am sorry sanyukta. But now nothing can change my decision.

Saying this he left for his room. Anju pitifully caress her daughter head.

Sanyukta : maa I am going to my room. I just want to spend some time alone.