Baby : Opporutnity or blessing?

Hola readers! Remember me? Well Here is the another part of the story.

Sanyukta was moving around  the room while biting her nails. She again peeped outside her room and made a face when she saw randhir who was merrily instructing all the workers to take care of her in his absence and not to give her any chance of complain. She came to her room and sat back on the bed.

Sanyukta: he looks so happy! Why isn't he is upset with my sudden arrival?

Her thoughts came to a vault when she saw him entering her room with a woman.

Sanyukta : who is she?

Randhir : sanyu she is Martha and I have appointed her to take care of you and our baby needs. If you need anything then just call her.

Sanyukta (smirked): yeah! Why not? After all randhir Singh shekhawat, the CEO of shekhawat enterprises only knows to show his love and care through money only. This is what you call "taking the responsibility of a baby"? This is what you are going to do after your baby is born? You will appoint a care taker for the baby and let your baby be left in the hands of your maids.

Randhir: but sanyu you know I have to work also. It cannot be possible that I leave all my official work and sit back at home. I understand that everything cannot be taken care by money. But try to understand the situation I can't manage everything alone. How can you expect me to look look after the baby and work too?

Sanyukta (smiled sarcastically): yeah after all you are a man and it won't look good when the man of the house will do all these chores. Am I right Mr. Shekhawat? Randhir have you ever imagined how a woman takes care of her baby? What do you think just because she sits at home, she has nothing to do in her life. Then I am sorry to burst your bubble sir a woman not only give birth and take care of the baby but also manages the need of every family member and run the house. At the time of demand, she has to play many roles starting with being a cook, maid, organiser and boss of the house. If a woman can play so many roles and still bought up a life then why can't a man? Tell me randhir when I will return this baby to you, how are you bought up our a baby in your busy schedule? Randhir if in any case i agreed to be with you for the sake of the baby then what is the guarantee that you will be able to fulfill your duties and commitments towards our baby. Because for you it has always been your work and your freedom that plays the priorities. Maybe now you are just guilt stricken but later when everything comes on track then what if you again started missing your old life which was free of responsibilities and burden. babies are just like little seeds that need complete attention and love of their parents to grow into a fruitful and beautiful tree. Ask yourself randhir are you really ready to take this responsibility or you are just seeing baby as a ladder to reach me.

Thank you so much god for giving me another chance. Now this baby will bind us forever. I know now sanyukta will have to give me another for the baby. She won't let the baby suffer because of her father.

Saying this she left him alone in the room speechless with her thoughts caging him. Randhir gestured Martha to left him alone and later down on the bed and closed his eyes. He opened his eyes when he felt a tug on his jeans. He looked down only to find a small baby girl looking at him with her doe shaped eyes. Her face reflected innocence. He was about to pick the baby when she started crawling towards the door and a pair of manly hands. He was shocked too see himself looking extremely tired in office attire holding the little baby girl and singing a lullaby to her. The baby giggles loudly when his reflection rubbed his stubble cheeks with her soft ones. His lips too curved into a soft smile when the baby started playing with his reflection loose tie. But soon his smile turned into a frown when the baby starter crying loudly. He looked at his reflection hopefully to handle the baby but his reflection was looking as confused as him. He was about to step closer to him when he saw sanyukta running towards them with a milk bottle. She glared his reflection whereas he smiled sheepishly and started feeding the baby. He saw his reflection caging sanyukta in a back hug with the baby in her arms.

Suddenly randhir opened his eyes and felt something wet running on his cheeks. He picked the tear drop on his finger and smiled seeing his tears of realization. He stood up and wiped his face completely and ran towards the garden where sanyukta was walking silently. He ran towards her and hugged her tightly burying his face deep in her crook of neck.

Sanyukta was initially startled by his action but soon she got over it. She lifted her arms and was about to caress his back but something stopped her from doing so.

Randhir (detaching themselves): thank you so much jaan....thank you so much....whenever I feel that I am loosing my way...you just like an angel come and guide me. You always make me realize my mistakes.

Sanyukta (smiles sadly): so finally you realized what you want from this baby! Its good that you realized it sooner.

Randhir ( smiles): yes! I have finally realized that I want our relation to work. I want you to give us a chance but not making our baby as a bridge. I want this baby not only because I want to bridge the gap between us but because this is the symbol of love, of our marriage, of our togetherness. My baby is not some opportunity for me but a blessing.  I know I am caress less and it will be a complete roller coaster ride for me to handle a baby but with you by my side my love, I will always try my best to give our baby a better and happy life.

Don't forget to vote and comment. Will be waiting for your response.

Take care