Part 4

Hello readers !! wow the target got completed and that too soon. I am impressed. So that means the silent readers too started voting for my work. Thank you so much guys. It really means a lot. so you completed your promise now its my turn. So here I am with another update. Enjoy reading and don't forget to share your views.

Sanyukta got ready in a blue color sari matching it with a golden blouse. She then tied her long hair in a messy bun and with a minimum make up she was ready for the party. She was not a fan of heavy makeup. She always says 'keep it simple'. Getting ready she came out of their room only to witness her devilishly handsome husband sitting on a couch dressed in a black Armani suit. Passing each other beautiful smiles they both get inside their car. Sanyukta was looking out of the window when randhir took her palms in his and kissed her knuckles making her blush again.

Randhir (still holding her palms and looking in front driving the car with another): when I purchased this sari for you. I never knew that it will look so beautiful when you will wear it. Today I won't leave you even for a second who know if anybody there tries to steal my pretty wife.

Sanyukta (giggling): oh so Mr. Husband is feeling insecure. And what do you mean sari is looking? Am I not looking beautiful (she ask pouting her lips)

Randhir (glaring her): sanyukta stop doing it...can't you see I am driving...just try it with me once when my hands are free then I will show how much beautiful you are.

She started giggling after hearing him. She then kept her head on his shoulder. She started smiling seeing him so close. There are very less moments when they both get to spend some time with each other. As usually he is always busy.

Randhir (focusing on drive): what is going in my baby little brain? Why are you smiling like this?

Sanyukta (smacking his arm): I don't have little brain okay. And I am smiling because I was thinking how far we both have come. Who would have thought five years back that we both will be sitting like this enjoying our married love. Things were so different at that time.

Randhir (pecking her forehead): yea I completely agree with you. You used to be such shy baby at that time. You always used to stay aloof from everyone. And remember how you used to run away after seeing me? I always wonder that what's there on my face that makes you feel so nervous.

Sanyukta (nods her head): I remember. But at that time I was so young to understand my feelings for you. Whenever you used to come in front of me my heart used to beat at a higher speed and a blush unknowingly came on my face which can make anyone suspicious of my behavior. If at that time my bhaiya came to know that his little sister is crushing on a man and that too his wife brother. He would have killed me with his bare hands. That is why after your so many requests also I never agreed to make our relationship official even after two years. And once my degree got completed then I asked you to talk to your parents about us. Because that time I knew that once my studies got completed my parents will make me married to someone and that was best time when your parents approach my family for our wedding.

Randhir: I know baby..now lets give this topic a little break and lets get out of the car. Mr. singhania must be waiting for us.

Both went inside the party hall to greet a young pair of Mr. rajveer singhania and his beautiful wife anjali singhania.

Randhir (shaking his head with rajveer): good evening Mr. singhania. I must say you have really nice arrangements.

Rajveer (smile and then his gaze fall on sanyukta who was talking with his wife): and I must say that you have a pretty wife. Won't you introduce me to her?