I Am Yours Only

Hello readers! Thank you for your lovely comments and encouraging votes. Do try my other story Mr. crush

"Doctor (taking deep breadth): I am sorry to inform you randhir but..you suffering from HIV."

"Naina: yea I think you are right. Thank god I got save. But I feel really bad for his wife dude. Here we all are thinking of ways to stay away from him and she has to share a room with him. God it's so disgusting to even breadth in the same air with these kinds of people."

"Rehan: mom you know nothing about him. And I don't have any personal problem with him. But he should at least know that my baby is so small. If just because of him our rishi also got infected then or he might catch his dirty germs. It is so disgusting."

Randhir closed his eyes when those hurtful words rang in his ears. Since the time they had come back from the party he was not able to forget those harsh comments of people on his disease. It was 3 in the morning and still sleep was far away from his eyes. He was just turning and twisting in bed. He looked to the other side to see sanyukta soundly sleeping. His heart got filled with guilt when he saw her innocent face. She is the same woman whom he had married just for his selfish reason. She is the same woman who has given five years of her life to him. She is the same woman who has loved him without any condition and restrictions. She is the same woman who has always stood by his side no matter what happens. She is the same woman who has always trusted his lies and manipulative answers without even questioning. She is the same woman whom he had insulted and humiliated on every chance he gets. And she is the same woman who is fighting for him with the world. He knew the day sanyukta will come to know about his past will the day when he will lose her forever. The thought of her going away from him send shivers down his spine.

He shifted towards her side and kept his head on her chest by placing his one hand around her waist and one leg on her thighs. Sanyukta shifted a little in sleep and took out her hands that was beneath him and kept it on his head by pulling him closer. His eyes became moist when he remembered her eyes filled with lots of love and care for him. How he used to ignore her attempts to please him. How he used to insult her in front of his friends. How he used to taunt her about her middle class behavior. He remembers how she used to wait for him till late night to have dinner with him and he used to come back home with filled stomach and used to scold her for acting like a typical middle class wife. He remembers how she used to sit hungry on karwachauth waiting for him whereas he used to be busy in enjoying with his sluts.

Randhir rubbed his face on the cloth of her chest and hugged her tightly by putting all his weight on her body. He was sticking to her like a second skin. Sanyukta opened her eyes feeling him clinging to her so much.

Sanyukta (in a sleepy voice and half open eyes): what happen randhir? baby ko thand lag rahi hai mere?

Randhir nodded his head not being able to look into her innocent eyes. Sanyukta tried to sit up to pull the comfortable on them but he was adamant in not leaving her.

Sanyukta: randhir get up please. If you will cage me like this then how am I supposed to cover us?

Randhir : no I want to sleep like this only...I want to hug you tight the whole night.

Sanyukta: okay but please at least let me pull me this comforter. After that you can again hug me. I won't push you.

Randhir shifted a little and covered themselves with the quilt. He again climbed upon her and kept his head back on her chest. Sanyukta smiled seeing her baby antiques. She started caressing his head when she heard him saying.