His Pain

Hello readers! Thank you for the wonderful response. It really good to see you people appreciating my hard work.

Randhir felt as if ground has slipped beneath his feet. His eyes got moist hearing their rude remarks about his situation. Weren't they were the same people who used to wag their tail after him. Weren't these were the same girls who used to die hard to get his one look. Weren't they were the same people who used to consider him Mr. Perfectionist. Now why are they treating him like this? his thoughts were interrupted by hearing his phone ringing with sanyukta name. taking a deep breath he decline the call and again went back to his cabin. And just to make those people comfortable he neither himself came out of his cabin nor called anyone inside.

It was night time when sanyukta was watching tv while waiting for randhir. Hearing some noise she looked towards the door only to find him entering the room. He started loosening his tie and sat on the couch. She stood up and offered him a glass of water.

Sanyukta: what happen?

Randhir (looking down): nothing...just tired..what will happen?

Sanyukta (hold his hands): I am your wife randhir. I can very well make a difference between your tired and your gloomy face. Now tell me why are you upset?

Randhir: I am saying right that I am fine that means I am fine. Its not necessary that person has to smile 24 hours a day. I am just tired and a good sleep will help me.

Sanyukta: randhir there is nothing to hide baby. Why don't you understand that I am your wife and I need to know the things which trouble you. Maybe I am not able to solve your problem but I assure you that you will not face them alone.

Randhir (stood up getting irritated and went towards the cupboard to take out his night wares): I am fine sanyukta...stop running after me like my mother. If I am suffering from some serious disease that just not means that you have to sympathize with me every time. I can handle all my problems alone. I don't need anyone.

Saying this he left for washroom. Sanyukta shook her head seeing him irritated. But she knew he is just removing his frustration on her nothing else. Randhir came back from the washroom after getting changed into track pants and t-shirt and laid down on the bed facing sanyukta his back. Sanyukta moves towards him and rubs his back.

Sanyukta: randhir please baby don't do this to me. Share it with me if anything is troubling you. You are not alone in this.

Randhir stood up from the bed and took his pillow and quilt and left the room. Sanyukta kept calling him but he remained a deaf ear to her pleadings. It has been weak since that night. Randhir has stopped sleeping with sanyukta in the same room. He leaves for office before she wakes up and came extremely late at night. Few times she had tried to come and talk to him in the office. But every time he used to make some excuses of meeting. She can see his parents were also worried for him. She can feel some tension in the atmosphere. Sanyukta was preparing lunch. It was another day. She was in a foul mood as randhir had left home early and that too without taking breakfast and medicine.

Sanyukta (packing the Tiffin): enough is enough! How long will he ignore me? I am his wife for god sake. I know there is something which is troubling him. Today I have to meet him at any cost.

She left for shekhawat enterprises. She was about to walk towards his cabin when his p.a stopped her.

Aman: I am sorry ma'am. But you can't meet him.

Sanyukta: aman learn to say something new. From past one weak you are not letting me to meet my husband.

Aman (apologetically looked at her): I am sorry ma'am. But sir is quite busy these days. And he has specially ordered me to not allow anyone in his cabin when he is working.