I will be back

Hello readers! So I am here with another update of the story. I am having my graduation second year annual exams and I will take one month to finish them so after this update I will update after one month. I am really sorry for the delay but I hope you guys understand my situation.

Randhir ran towards his room only to find crowd gathering outside his room. He pushed everyone aside who was giving her giving him looks. His heart was beating at high speed. His breathing was irregular due to running. Sweat beads tickled down his forehead. His motion halted in between and heart froze when he saw few men dressed in hospital dress holding a stretcher and coming out of the washroom. Sanyukta's lifeless body was lying on the stretcher. He fell down on the floor with a thud. His body refused to do any movement. He was looking at the lifeless body of sanyukta being carried out of the room with a blank face.

He felt a tap on his shoulder but he was to numb to react back to it. Within few hours his world came crashing down to its end. He felt someone holding his arms and pulling it upward, making him stand on his feet. He looked at people around him giving him sympathetic look only if they knew that it was because of him only, she took such a drastic step today. He tried to say something but the words weren't coming out of his mouth. He felt his surrounding moving around him and before he could understand anything he was consumed in darkness.

"Sanyukta I don't how and when but I have started liking you. I have started enjoying your company. I know it's not been so long since we have known each other but somehow I feel so different around you. I feel at peace. Whenever I am with you, my heart beats more than its usual and when I am not with you, my brain keeps me engaged in your thoughts only. I have fallen in love with you sanyukta and I really want you to give us a chance" said randhir a bouquet of red roses and chocolates to a surprised yet happy sanyukta

" jaan I don't like your name! What kind of name is this? sanyukta agarwal!" said randhir who was holding sanyukta by her waist and walking by her side in a garden.

"What's wrong in my name randhir? it's nice I guess?" asked a perplexed sanyukta

"Naah! I think Mrs. Sanyukta randhir singh shekhawat will be perfect" randhir winked at sanyukta and sat down on his knees. "So Ms. Sanyukta agarwal would you give me this opportunity to change your name and make you mine forever"

"I miss you randhir and more of it I miss us! The happy us who was so much in love" sobbed a one year old wife sanyukta hugging him tightly

" sanyukta grow up! you need to understand this small thing that I have many important other things to do than sticking around you. I don't idly sit at home like you; I have a bloody empire to run!"

"Randhir but please listen to me once he was trying to make me drink forcefully" sanyukta cried by holding his hand

"No sanyukta you listen to me! Stop over reacting on small issues. You know you are complete embarrassment. Have you ever looked at my friends wives and have you ever looked at yourself? I feel so embarrass whenever I have to tag you along with me to any party"

"My di sanyukta...she is broken, she is just like a second mother to me. I can't see her in so much pain" randhir sobbed in sanyukta's lap

"You just don't worry baby. I won't let anything bad happen with di. I will make sure that only bhai realizes his mistake but accept bhabhi back with complete love and respect.

"My life is finished sanyukta! I have nothing left to give you. Just listen to your parents and go, move on in your life. Why are you still with me? I am nothing but a disgusting piece of a shit."