His Savior

Hello readers! Guys the important note is as there are four Mondays in a month so I will update one story on one Monday that means three Mondays will be occupied by my three fictions. And I am repeating I will update only one fiction on Monday. If your favorite story is not being updated do not ask me to update it because if not this Monday then surely it will be updated on other Monday.

Another thing is the last Monday will be my judgment day as a writer. I will analyze that which of my fiction is giving me better response. That means there will be a comparison with the number of reads and with the number of votes. And the fiction which I think has more loyal and active readers will be updated. In every month there has to be one Monday like this because I have only three on-going stories and there are four Mondays in a month. The most important thing is no one is going to message me to request me to update their favorite fiction. It is solely my choice which of my story I want to update. If I got any message regarding the updating issue then I will surely not update that particular fiction on last Monday. I know you guys have your sentiments attached to your favorite story but as a writer I too have my own liking and priorities.

Randhir (faking a frown): ohhh so you mean to say I am a cry baby...look now what I will do with you

Saying he started tickling her. Whole cabin felt alive with her melodious laughter. Their beautiful moment was disturbed by a knock. They both sat separately and allowed the person to come in. there the randhir's secretary walked inside the cabin with an envelope in his gloved hands. Randhir awkwardly look here and there and sanyukta twist her lips in utter disgust.

Aman: sir there is an invitation from Mr. and Mrs. bajaj, inviting your family for their golden jubilee of their marriage. Harsh sir has an important meeting in the evening so he wants you to attend this on his behalf.

Randhir : okay aman! You keep this invitation here only and drop sanyukta till her car. Now you can wait outside she will be there in a minute.

Aman nodded his head and left the cabin. Sanyukta came forward and hugged him.

Randhir: (rubbing her back): sanyukta I will come home around 8, so be ready on time. And yea (kissing her cheeks) wear your blue sari. You look very beautiful in it. Don't stress yourself much thinking about me. I am fine now.

Sanyukta left the office after bidding him a bye. it was evening time when sanyukta got ready in a blue sari with a backless golden blouse. She has left her hair open and slightly curled them from the end. Randhir too got ready in a black Armani suit with perfectly jelled hair. They both left for the venue. The party was organized in a very grand hall with royal decorations. Mr. and Mrs. Bajaj was standing near the door to welcome their guest. Sanyukta and randhir approached them with a bouquet.

Randhir( forwarding the bouquet): a very happy marriage anniversary Mr. and Mrs. Bajaj. You both seriously make such a beautiful pair.

Sanyukta too came forward and bend down to touch their feet. The old couple looked surprised with her gesture. They both forwarded their hands to give her blessings.

Sanyukta: happy marriage anniversary uncle and aunty. I hope you are okay with me calling you that. You both are too elder to me so I can't take your name like this.

Mrs. bajaj(caressing her head): thank you so much beta...and yes you can call us uncle- aunty. Randhir you have got yourself a pretty wife.

Mr. Bajaj: But randhir where is harsh? I expected his presence today?

Randhir: Mr. Bajaj dad was stuck up in some urgent work. He was feeling really sorry for not able to attend this function but he has asked me to convey his warm wished to you.