Fear of loosing her

Hello everyone! I know its been long since I have last updated it. But I already shared the reason that I was not well so couldn't update.

Randhir drove the car to their house and stopped in front of the main gate. Sanyukta confusingly looked at him.

Sanyukta: randhir we need to go to doctor pathak's clinic?

Randhir : not we jaan only me...you go and take rest till then I will talk to doctor pathak about his false report

Sanyukta: (whinning) randhir now this is not fair okay! you just can't drop me out like this. I don't know anything...I will also accompany you till his clinic. (Caressing his cheek) Aap bahut bhole ho..vo fir se aap ko kuch bhi story pada dega and you will believe him...and I need to break his face for troubling my baby so much

Randhir (smiled and took her soft hand in his strong ones and kissed her palm) : sanyu I know you care for me a lot but abhi baat ladai karne se ya fir gussa karne se solve nahi hogi...and I know the moment you will see Dr. pathak, you will lose your temper...please you trust your baby right? I want to handle the matter myself...and tumne jitna stress lena tha tumne leliya..you just go and take some rest...mere lia please jaan

Sanyukta made a losing face and kissed his cheek. Randhir waved her bye and drove to the doctor clinic. Randhir entered the clinic and directly went towards Dr. pathak cabin. He was about to push the door when he heard some voices.

Dr. Pathak: I am not feeling good about this. Hum randhir se zada time ke lia jhuth nahi bol sakte..aaj nahi toh kal randhir ko sab sach pata chal hi jayega

Person: I know doctor uncle but trust me aap kuch galat nahi kar rhe hai...that man deserves to rot in hell...ye jhuthi disease ka drama toh kuch bhi nahi hai uske deeds aage

Randhir could no longer hold his patience and pushed the door only to get another shock of the day. His eyes became moist and he stumbled back on his feet to see the person in front of him.

Randhir (chocked voice): di..riya di aap ne kia ye sab? How can you do that with me di? (clutching her shoulders) jawab do di...I am your brother...how can you play with my life like this..how can fake such drama?

Riya (pushed him and planted a slap on his face): don't you dare call me di randhir singh shekhawat..vo right tumne bahut pehle kho dia tha..and what you said? How can I play with your life? aur tumhara kya? Tum jo sanyukta ki life ke saath khel raho...uske emotions ke saath khel rahe ho? Does that count anywhere?

Randhir: (shocked) di...aap ko sab...

Riya: yes randhir I know everything..mujhe sharam aati hai randhir tumhe apna bhai bolte hua...kuch time pehle ek courier aaya tha agarwal house..papa ke naam par...papa ne uss courier khol hi lia tha ki unh ek call agya and he left the envelop in the drawing room only. mai wahi kuch dusting wagarh kar rhi thi ki mere se vo envelope gir gaya and usme jo maine dekha uske baad mujhe samjh nahi araha tha randhir ki kispar taras khaun...tum par jo itani pyari biwi hone ke baad bhi ghar ke bahar rangraliya bna raha hai ya fir sanyukta par jo ek aese aadmi se apni jaan se zada pyaar karti hai jo use dhoka de raha hai...

Riya broke down whereas doctor offered her a water whereas randhir bowed his head in shame.

Dr. pathak: I am sorry randhir for keeping you in illusion but I was doing what riya asked me to do. Tumhe koi disease nahi tha aur tumhari body mae AIDS ke symptoms arahe the vo uss drug ka result the jo riya ne tumhe thode din pehle khane mae dena start kia the...they were harmless medicines...unke consumption se insaan ki body weak hone lag jaati hai..and kuch time ke lia fever rehne lag jata hai...I think now I should leave you guys alone.