That was fun!

Hello readers! First of all I am extremely sorry for not fulfilling my commitment but I have to leave for my grandma's house on an urgent note and I returned yesterday in the evening only. Readers I want you all to know that like you all I too have a life. I know I promised to update as soon as the target get complete but if I am not doing it that simply means that I am seriously stuck somewhere. Messaging me or commenting on my work reminding about the achieved target is fine and I appreciate that because I am currently running three stories at a time so I tend to forget but messaging me rude words and giving me names won't fetch you anything. So before speaking to someone rudely just know that you are not in their shoes to judge their actions and words.

Sanyukta fuming came to her cubicle and sat on the chair. She wiped her tears that were threatening to fall from her eyes from seeing after so long. This was the same man whom she has loved with all her soul and body. She stood by him in all his difficult time and faced all the insults and taunts he threw at her and what she got in return? Hurt...betrayal...and now after everything he was again back in their life to once again destroy her little world with her baby.

Sanyukta (wiping her tears): no Mr. shekhawat...you have broke me once but now I won't even let you come near me...if you think by owning this company, you will own me too then you are absolutely wrong. I will sign my resignation letter today itself and will rub it on his face....

Saying this she started typing her resignation letter. Mr. Sinha was peeping outside the cabin door every now and then whereas randhir was walking to and fro near his desk.

Randhir : aayi kya vo? (Did she come?)

Mr. Sinha was about to chirp a No when he saw a furious sanyukta walking towards their cabin. He immediately ran towards a nervous randhir.

Mr. sinha: sir she is here...take your position

Randhir: (running towards his chair) oh god!

Randhir immediately sat on the chair whereas Sinha stood beside him and they both acted to be busy in a serious discussion. Sanyukta entered in his cabin and stood before him folding her hands near her chest.

Sanyukta: I want to talk to you right now!

Mr. Sinha: Ms. Sanyukta sir is busy right now....we need to discuss something important...so you may leave

Sanyukta (sternly): I am not leaving before I talk to him...I need only his five minutes and I guess other things can wait till then...am I right Mr. Shekhawat?

Randhir (leaning back on the leather chair): off course sanyukta! so without wasting those five minutes of mine kindly give me that resignation letter that you are holding in your hand.

Sanyukta (getting shocked): H...How do you...that I came with a resignation letter...

Randhir (smirks): Oh sanyukta did you forget I know you from past 6 freaking years...I Know that whenever you are scared you choose to go for only one option and that is to escape...like now...you are so scared that you came here with your resignation letter as a medium of your escape.

Sanyukta (stammering): what nonsense? I am not scared of anyone specially you! And why should I be scared of you?

Randhir: off course! You should be scared...after all now I am back and now you won't be able to hide your love for me...now you won't be able to control yourself from running into my arms...now you won't be able to fake that you hate me and now I don't affect you anymore...am I right my love?

Sanyukta (fuming in anger): this is so silly of you if you think that after everything that happened between us...I still have some feeling left for you! You bloody don't affect me anymore..Do you get that?

Randhir (shaking his head): tch..tch love! This is so bad....you are pregnant with my baby....if you will lie so much then what will my baby learn? To lie?

Sanyukta: I am not lying...I do not get affected by you now....i have moved on in my life with MY baby...we are now far away from all your lies and cheatings....so pardon me to burst your imaginary bubble...because you don't mean anything to us..

Randhir: that is why you came here to give you resignation letter to me?

Sanyukta (faking a smile): who said I came to submit my resignation letter to you? I came here to warn you that stay away from me...if you think that since you have used me once for your own play and I will be used again then just wake up and look into the reality. I am no longer that stupid and innocent wife of yours who believed in your every lie and play. You came here as our boss so it will be better for you to stay in your professional limits with me....

Saying this she left randhir and Mr. Sinha who was looking at the door from where she just left. They both then looked at each other and then started laughing. Mr. Sinha held his bulging belly and sat on the couch whereas randhir was smiling widely.

Randhir: that was fun!

Mr. Sinha: I agreed! But I am glad that our plan got work and now she won't even think of leaving this company..

Randhir (caressed the her picture in his phone and chirped): you are still so naive and innocent love...bilkul meri pehli waali sanyu jaise ( just like my old sanyu)...I know thoda gussa ho aur hona bhi chahiye..trust jo toda hai maine tumhara (I know you are angry with me and you should be angry because I have broken your trust) But I will make it up to you baby...I will make you sure that not only you forgive but also come back to my life...I missed you so much jaan...

The office hours got over and sanyukta packed her bag and came out of the building to look for an auto. She was standing when randhir's car came and stopped in front of her. Randhir got down of the car and came towards her.

Randhir: sanyu come let me drop you at your father's house

Sanyukta (sternly): No thank you sir! I will manage back to my home

Randhir: sanyu its quite late and you should not stress yourself like this...this is not good for our baby

Sanyukta: this is not something new for me sir....every day I do travel in buses and auto and this is my baby and I can very well manage to take care of it...so thank you so much for being so kind...now you may leave

Randhir: baby I know you are angry with me but why are you hurting our baby...you should not travel alone like this in these public transport...you are pregnant and this is seriously not safe for you

Sanyukta: just because I am pregnant with your baby..you want me not to travel this late alone in public transport but did you forget that there are so many female employees working in your company who have to travel this late alone in public vehicles. If they are not getting some special benefits then why should I? Did you approach every female employee asking to give them lift? No right! Listen to me very carefully randhir....after lots of effort and pain I have started my new life and now I won't let you play with it for your selfish reasons...now get aside my bus here

Saying this she walked past him leaving him frustrated. Randhir turned around and saw climbing on the bus with difficulty and then she stood there as there was no seat left for her. Randhir fisted his hand and punched it hard on the car bonnet.

Randhir: mujhe punish karne ke lia tum khud ko kyu pain de rhi ho jaan? (Why are you hurting yourself to punish me?)

Don't forget to vote and comment

Target for next update: 200 votes