Part 10

Thank you so much for completing the target on my demand. You guys are really awesome. And I don't think there should be any problem in completing the target of a update which gets 100+ reads to get at least 60 likes.

I want to dedicate this chapter to pooja919. Girl this is your birthday gift. Happy belated birthday. And am really sorry for not wishing you on your birthday and I even made you sad by that silly prank. Take it as a compensation.

And I am really sorry guys for not updating on time. But my internet is having some network issue. So please forgive me. In compensation I have written a long chapter. Hope you enjoy it.

Its four days since sanyukta is staying in aggarwal house. She used to stay in her room all day. Her family was very much worried about her. ankit used to feel guilty seeing her like this. but what they didn't knew was that she was just playing a act in front of them. it was one fine morning and sanyukta was getting ready in her room when her phone started ringing. She looked at the screen and smiled by receiving the call

Sanyukta : good morning husband dearest

Randhir : good morning sanyukta..i have called to inform you that I have gathered all the information regarding that akansha.

Sanyukta: wow! That's great so did you find something fishy with her. you know something which might help us to create a rift between her and ankit bhai.

Randhir: actually not something but I have find out everything. You were so right about her sanyukta. she is the only one who has trapped ankit in her web of beauty. With my sources I have got to know that before ankit also she had many affairs with her bosses. She usually target rich men and once she is able to full her pocket with their money. And till now your brother is the biggest fish she has catch. Till now she used to corn some lower middle class man. But it seems like she has no motive of leaving ankit jiju. As she was the only one who forced him to leave di and even tell her about their affair.

Sanyukta : but why she did this? she can easily fool around bhai...take his money and ran away like she did with others then why did she forced him leave bhabhi?

Randhir : simple sanyukta she wants to get married with ankit. May be she is thinking that she will never be able to catch someone like ankit again so its better to settle with whatever is there. May be she don't want to take some risk.

Sanyukta : hmm you are right randhir...we have to bring her true face in front of bhai so that he realized soon what blunder he was about to do.

Randhir : you are right sanyukta..you just wait for me I am coming your home and then we both we tell ankit jiju about that akansha.

Sanyukta (slapping her forehead lightly): oh god randhir how can you be so dumb? Do you really think bhai will believe us. You know bhai is completely whipped off in that girl's love. He won't believe us and specially you. He will think that we doing all this just to get him and riya bhabhi together.

Randhir : then what should we do?

Sanyukta : we have to confront bhai with some proofs randhir.

Randhir : but sanyukta from where will I get proofs against her. All those men who are once corn by her refused to act as a proof against her as it will spoil their marriage. They are afraid to be caught by their wives. Because akansha has zipped their mouths as she is having some pictures with her. She has warned them that if they ever tried to cross her path then she will expose them in front of their families. What we will do now sanyukta? from where we will get proofs.

Sanyukta: (after thinking for sometime): randhir I have an idea. And I am sure that she will get trap like this. But for this I need your help.

Randhir : sanyukta how many times I have to tell you that I will do anything for my sister happiness. You just say it.