Do We Have SomeHope?

Hello readers! Thank for your love and support. Keep voting and sharing your views with me. They encourage me to write more beautifully.

It was morning time when sanyukta waked up from her sleep. She yawned and looked around but there was no trace of randhir. She was about to get up when aroma of hot coffee hit her nostrils. She looked at the bed side table and found a steamy cup of coffee placed there with a hand written note under it. She picked up the note and read it.

Good morning beautiful

A special coffee for someone special

And you are not allowed to step down the bed before you finish it then go and have your shower.

Sanyukta widened her eyes after reading it. What has got into him? He was never a lovey dovey husband. May be she is not well that is she is getting such special treatment. She chuckled at her thought and then started enjoying her morning coffee made by her husband. After finishing it she got down of the bed and then made her way towards the bathroom. She removed her cloths taking care of wounds and was about to fill her bucket but her eyes got widened when she saw the bath tub filled hot water and rose petals. She walked towards the tub and there was chit attached too.

Hope you like the coffee

I have made your tub ready. Though I so wished to join you in the bath tub amidst the rose petal but I have other things to do. So this time enjoy alone but I am not leaving you next time. Have a relaxing bath and please take care of your wound.

Sanyukta: ye randhir ko kya gaya hai? (What had happen to randir?) Why is he behaving so strange? What I am doing? He is randhir singh shekhwat and no one can understand what goes in his mind. (She chuckles)

Sanyukta got down in the tub and enjoyed the special bath arranged by randhir for her. After her relaxing bath got over she covered herself by the bathrobe and walked outside the bathroom and got ready hurriedly as she could no longer contain her excitement of knowing the reason behind this special treatment. She came out of her room and walked towards the dinning table where harsh and renuka was be-seated. She looked at harsh who immediately cover his face with newspaper after seeing her and then when she turns towards renuka and was about to ask about randhir. Renuka too took out her phone and got up from her seat. Sanyukta give them a confused looked and was about to walk in the kitchen when randhir clad in a apron and chef cap came out of the kitchen with a bowl in his hand followed by their servant.

Sanyukta eyes widened seeing him like this. She stumbles back and took the support of the chair. Harsh suppressed his smile when he saw her reaction. He thought of giving privacy to the couple and left from the dinning table too not before dismissing the servant. Randhir held her shoulder and made her sit on the chair and started serving her plate.

Sanyukta: randhir ye sab..why did you do this?

Randhir (making her plate): you know I have cooked your favorite chole bhature. You love it right?

Sanyukta: yes but what was the need for you to cook? We have cook for this right?

Randhir (making her bite): I know we have servants but I wanted to do something for wife and that too on my own. So I asked mom to help me with the guidance and here I am ready with your breakfast. Now open your mouth.

Sanyukta was to chirp something when randhir put the morsel in her mouth. She chewed the morsel whereas randhir hopefully looked at her. She passed him a smile indicating that he has done good work.