A New Life

Hello readers! How are you everyone? I hope you all are safe and doing fine. Here is another long awaited update. I wrote this update twice. I don't know what happened but wattpad had deleted the draft I saved. But nevertheless I again wrote it. Do read and share your reviews.

Randhir was currently being driven to his house by his driver. He impatiently tapping his shoes and looking outside as he wanted to reach his house soon and meet his beloved wife. He closed his eyes and reminded that night when his dad called him and informed him about sanyukta. He decided to come back by taking the next possible flight but his work was still not completed. He knew if he left the meeting sessions in between there are hundred percent chances of them to lose the contract, so he decided to stay back. He wasn't money greedy to choose between his wife and the contract worthing crores but his promised bounded him. He had went there to purchase the land, on which he had once promised sanyukta, to build an orphanage home. So he stayed back. He asked his parents to make him to talk to her but they refused asking him to come himself and talk to her as much he wants. It took him around 4 more days to finally got the deal and now he was on a spree to meet his two angels.

He opened his eyes when driver opened his side of the door. He looked at his dad who standing at the door steps with a welcoming smile. He immediately came out of the car and ran towards his dad and hugged him tightly.

Randhir (panting) : finally dad... Finally she is back to us.

Harsh (patting his back) : you won randhir... Your love won

Randhir (breaking the hug) : no dad... We won and our love won... It wasn't just me and sanyukta in this... It was all of us.

Renuka (hitting his head lightly from. Back ) : now if you both father and son have finished your melodrama and go and meet your sanyukta. And yes, your little angel is also with her mom.

Randhir blushes and ran inside towards his room only to witness the most beautiful moment of his life. Sanyukta was half lying on the bed and their angel was sleeping peacefully on her Mumma's chest.

Tere lia hum hai jeeye
Hoothon ko seeye
Tere lia hum hai jeeye
Har ansu peeye
Dil mae magar jalte rahe
Chahat ke diye, tere liye, tere liye

His eyes became moist after seeing his love after so long. His heart started beating rapidly feeling her close to him. He slowly entered the room. Sanyukta apruptly opened her eyes hearing someone footsteps. She looked towards his direction and the world came standstill for them. All their happy-sad moments started revolving before their eyes.

"I love you Jaan! I love you very much. Will you marry me and make this poor guy, the luckiest man in the world"

"I can't imagine a life without you randhir, you are my everything. I don't care what the world thinks about this disease and you.. But remember one thing... Your jaan will never let you go"

"you broke my trust Randhir....i will never ever forgive you for this... Don't you ever show this ugly face if your to me"

"we are pregnant baby"

"please forgive me sanyukta... I know what I did is a sin but still this greedy heart of mine can't afford to loose you"

"I will do everything in my power to win back your love sanyukta"

"randhir if anything happens to me, please promise me that you will take care of our baby....promise me randhir"

Zindagi leke aayi hai, beete dino kitaab
Ghere hai ab Humein, yaadien behisab
Bin pooche mile mujhe, kitne saare jawab,
Chaha tha kya, paya hai kya, humne dekhiye
Dil mae magar jalte rahe chaht ke diye tere liye