I am confused

Hello readers! Thank you for the votes. It is my dearest request to all the silent readers please vote! I am so sorry for updating late but wattpad was troubling a lot in updating the part.

Next day sanyukta went to office and got engrossed in her work. She found it strange that since morning randhir hasn't called her once in his cabin. The whole day passed but she didn't find a trace of him in the office so she thought to check herself. She stood outside his cabin and was debating on whether she should go in or not.

Sanyukta: should I go or not? I think I should say at least a thank you to him for yesterday but I just wish he don't get any hopes from this.

She was confused with her thoughts when she saw sanaya coming out of his cabin with some files.

Sanaya: sanyu you here?

Sanyukta: yeah actually I have some work with him. But he seems to be quite busy. He didn't come out of his cabin today.

Sanaya: sanyukta you don't know? He didn't come today...in fact he has no plan for few weeks too...

Sanyukta: what do you mean he didn't come?

Sanaya: actually today morning only he informed his secretary that he has to urgently leave for Germany for a meeting....and I think that meeting will take some time...okay see you around sanyu need to finish these files...

Sanyukta nodded her head whereas sanaya went away. Sanyukta once again looked at the close door of his cabin and made her way back to the cubicle.

Sanyukta: was he serious last night when he said that he will leave from my life? But why will it bother me if he stays here or not? It is good that he finally realized that we both now don't stand a chance together.

Slowly one week passed and there was no news of randhir. Though sanyukta was somewhat relived that he finally but some part of her was disappointed that he gave up so easily. Sanyukta after dinner was lying in her room when she felt uneasy. She decided to go to her mother' room and ask for some medicine. She was about to enter her room when she heard her mother shouting on someone on phone.

Anju: didn't I tell you to stay away from my daughter? Why don't you get this one thing clear randhir that she hates you and you need to stop interfering in her life? (Pause) then why did you called the doctor to ask about her progress? Randhir you promised me that now you won't trouble my daughter then why are you doing all this?

Anju was about to continue when he eyes fell on the mirror and she saw sanyuta standing near the door. She kept the phone aside and looked at sanyukta who was giving her accusing looks.

Anju: sanyua beta

Sanyukta: since when did you start this planning and plotting ma? You asked randhir to leave from here? Why ma?

Anju: baby listen to me

Sanyukta (showing her hand): I want to know the truth ma...why randhir left so abruptly? It is not like I care but the matter and reasons are related to me...so I need to know!

Anju: since the day randhir came to your life..I saw you sanyu...I saw you dying daily....I heard your muffled cried in the night that you try to suppress.... I thought that you have finally overcome your pain and you have started moving on in your life but I was so wrong....and you was actually leaving your past behind but then he came back.....he came back and you again caged yourself in that painful past of yours...you again started becoming vulnerable and weak....tu kabhi dikhaati nahi hai toh kya hua? Ma hu teri mai...jaanti hu andar se kitna tut gayi hai tu...aur randhir ka wapis aane se tere vo zakhm ek baar firse hare hogye hai...( you don't show anything but I am your mother sanyukta...I know you are broke from inside...and randhir's return has warm up all your past memories and wounds) you doctor called me and she was complaining to me about your degrading health and how much stress you are taking these days...if you were alone then I wouldn't have interfere in your matter sanyu because I know you are a fighter but you have a life inside you sanyu....and unknowingly you are putting your baby's life in danger...so I called randhir and shared the matter with him...