Part 13

Hello everyone ! Thank you for over whelming response. It really means a lot to me. Keep loving my work. I hope you guys must have read the note if not then I am again repeating it. As my vacations are over and I am not getting enough time so I will update only on Mondays. Only one story will be updated. But if I felt that my story is not getting enough response I will again get back to slow updates.

Randhir :( in a chocked voice): sanyukta at least you try to understand me. Please I am really sorry but ( was interrupted by her)

Sanyukta : (clutching his collar): how dare you randhir? I loved you so much. How dare you do this to me? Tell me in all this what was my fault? Why I am being punished?

Randhir (cubing her face): sanyukta I am really sorry but please try to understand (he was interrupted by another slap)

Sanyukta (pointing her finger): don't you dare open your mouth Mr. shekhawat...don't you dare. Till now it was you who was taking our life decision but from now on it will be me. I won't let you play with my heart and life more.

Randhir : okay sanyukta I know what you want from me and don't worry I won't stop you. I know I have already spoiled your life. I am really sorry for all the troubles and problems you are facing because of me. I will talk to lawyer and will make you free from this marriage.

Harsh : randhir have you lost your mind. You want her to divorce you? What do you think is marriage a some kind of joke?

Randhir : dad please I don't want to listen anything. I have already spoiled her life. I can't do more. Let her spend her life peacefully with someone who can love her and most importantly someone who is capable for her and that person is just not me. What do you want I should make suffer too by making her live with me.

Renuka: randhir but (she was interrupted by sanyukta who was blankly looking at randhir)

Sanyukta: mom dad I want to talk to randhir alone. So excuse us please (saying this she hold his hand and drag him to their bedroom. She locked the door and then face him by folding her arms near her chest): so what were you saying Mr. randhir singh shekhawat? you are now repenting for marrying me? You don't want me to spoil my life? You want to divorce me right?

Randhir (turning around facing his back): I am sorry sanyukta...I know for you are feeling right now for that sorry is just a word. I have spoiled your whole life by marrying you. This marriage has only given you pain sanyukta. Then also and now also. And now when I decided to work on our relation then my fate also betrayed me. So after everything I can offer you is your freedom. Go sanyukta live your life and forget that you have someone known as randhir in your life.

Sanyukta: do you really want me to go far away from you leaving everything behind.

Randhir (without turning): yes sanyukta I have already done enough wrong to you. Now I can't be more selfish. I will not spoil your life by keeping you here with me.

Sanyukta: okay randhir as you wish. I will leave you and go far away from everything (saying this she picked up a paper cutter from the study table. ): bye randhir.. let me go far away from everything.

Randhir (turning towards her): thank you san (he got shock seeing her putting the cutter on her wrist): sanyukta have you gone mad? Leave it you idiot (he said snatching the cutter): sanyukta what was this ? you are trying to kill yourself. what wrong with you? Are you out of your mind?

Sanyukta (shouting while clutching his collar): yes I have gone mad. I don't want to live. I don't want to live a life without you. How can you think that your sanyukta will go away leaving you in this condition. Had you known me this much only? do you think I am so selfish that I will leave my love in this condition where he needs me the most?

Randhir (looking at her with a shock expression): sanyukta what are you saying? You are not angry on me for spoiling your life? Don't you want to leave me?

Sanyukta: first of all stop saying this that you have spoiled my life. Because you haven't done anything wrong. What's your fault in all this mess randhir? It's a disease and if you are having it then you just can't do anything. (cubing his face): baby I know the situations are tough. but love is not only about sharing your happiness it also means sharing you problems..sharing your pain with each other. Yes I am angry on you. I am angry because you hide this news from me. Why randhir? Don't you trust me enough? You know when yesterday I saw you like that it broke my heart seeing you in so much pain. How can you think so low of me randhir? You think that I will divorce you because you are having HIV.

Randhir thoughts

This means sanyukta still don't know anything about me? What kind of girl she is? How someone can be so innocent and selfless? Even after knowing about disease she is ready to live with a me..with a man who has never loved her even for a moment...with a man who has never respected her...with a man who never supported her. will I ever be able to live with this guilt for destroying this innocent soul life? I was lost in my thoughts when I felt her soft petals capturing my lips in a passionate kiss. She was clinging to me like a second skin and was playing with my hair. For the first time I felt her love...her care for me in that kiss. Not getting any response from me she was about to withdrew when I hold her waist and drag her again and took the charge of the kiss. Today there was something between us. Today I can feel that lust leaving my soul...I can feel that getting replaced with something else which was yet to be name.

Sanyukta (breaking the kiss): dare you ever say this again randhir. You were...you are and you will be the only man in my life who I will love with my heart and body. Your disease will never be able to reduce my love for you. The day I will stop loving you will be the day when my soul will leave this body.

Randhir (keeping a finger on her lips): ssshhh...you always told me not to speak of death and what about you? I don't like you talking about death so don't you dare say it again.

Sanyukta (pecking his cheek): okay my baby...now go and talk to mom and dad. they are really angry on you for hiding this truth. And yea take a off too. You are not well so just take rest and then we will visit to doctor today for your improvement medications.

Randhir thoughts

Is she real? How can someone be so pure? She knows that living with me means playing with her life too. There will be no future of this marriage. We will never be able have a baby. There will always be a constant fear in our mind regarding my health. I know I will never be cure. The medications can only help me to live more and to live a quality life without much problem. I know god is punishing me for my sins but what about sanyukta. Why she is being punished? All her life she is being punished. Firstly her family never treated right and then I never respected her love and now when I have realized my mistake she will have to spend with a man like who cannot even fulfill the basic duties of a husband. I just can't let her spoil her life. But she will not leave me like this. I know what I have to do. I will tell her everything. I will reveal all my secrets in front her. After knowing my true color she will surely leave me. She deserves to know my truth. She deserves to know that she is spoiling her life after a wrong man. Let me talk to mom and dad and then finding right time I will tell her everything. I walked out of my room only to find mom and dad talking very seriously with one of my office staff mohan. Seeing me mohan stood up from his place and greeted me I replied him too with a smile but seeing his tensed face I found something fishy. Not waiting for another moment he quickly walked no ran towards the main door. What had happen to him? Why was he behaving so weirdly? Let it be why I am feeling bothered? Shrugging my thoughts I shift my attention to mom and dad where one was throwing draggers on me while the other was looking at me with pitiful eyes. I looked in the kitchen direction only to find sanyukta showing me thumps up with a beautiful smile. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath may be my whole day will be required to pacify them.

How was the update guys?

Don't forget to hit like and comment. Every single vote and comment is precious to me.

And yes don't forget to read the note mentioned previously that is I will update my stories only on Mondays.