Abortion

Hey readers! Thank you so much for the support. Enjoy!

Randhir was working in his cabin when his phone rang. He looked at the caller ID to find sanyukta's doctor calling him. He picked up the call and next moment he was running out of his office. He reached the hospital and walked towards the reception.

Randhir (panting): Dr. Joshi....she called me here....my wife is being under her treatment

Reception: randhir singh shekhawat?

Randhir nodded his head and the receptionist showed him the way. He entered the cabin shown to him only to find an angry sanyukta arguing with the doctor. He furiously walked towards and turned her towards him and next moment a tight slap was placed on her cheek. sanyukta touched her cheek and looked at the furious randhir.

Sanyukta (pushing him): how dare you? How dare you raise your hand on me?

Randhir (roared): I can ask you the same! How dare you think of aborting my baby? With whose permission you came here to abort my baby?

Sanyukta: I don't need anyone's permission in this because I am his mother! Everything related to him is my concern. It is my womb  and it is my baby...so it is my choice whether I will keep the baby or not! And I have decided that I don't want this child. And you know why? Because this baby will always remind me of you! I want to forget you and my painful past with you and this baby will not help me in any way. Whenever I will look at his face...I will be reminded that once I was so madly in love with a cheating bastard like you.

Randhir: why? Why now when we are so close to it? (Clutching her shoulders) sanyu only few months and then we will have our first baby in our arms. We will become parents sanyu. Remember sanyu you had so many dreams about our baby. You always wanted a baby girl right who will have exact my features. When your dream is so close to become the reality then why are you crushing it under your own feet?

Sanyukta: because I was a fool! But now my eyes have got open and you know what? The credit goes to your sister ridhima....she only asked to come to any conclusion....she only ask me to decide what I want...she told me that in this way I am playing with my baby's future too so now I have decided...I don't want this baby who will keep binding me with you!

Randhir (whisper) what?

Sanyukta: yes...my hatred towards you is greater than this baby inside me...I am ready to sacrifice this baby but not my self- respect by accepting you back only because I am carrying your child. (Turning towards the doctor): doctor I need to operate this baby as soon as possible and now you have baby's father too here so now you can start with the operation.

Randhir (motionlessly): you have problem with this baby because it will remind you of me right? Then I have a deal for you...(looking into her eyes) keep the baby with you until it is born and the day it will be delivered....I will take the responsibility of my baby. I will look after my baby and will keep it with me in my house.

Sanyukta: what rubbish? And why should I even listen to you? I have decided that I will abort it and this is final!

Randhir: then be ready to see your dearest family behind the bars. If you are forgetting sanyukta that I am the biological father of this baby and no one and I mean it no one has the right to abort a baby without his both the parents consent. If you abort my child then I will make sure that your family rots behind the bars because I will prove it that this baby was aborted without my consent and knowledge.

Sanyukta: you can't do this? Why are you dragging my family in between us? what is their fault and you are thinking to punish them.

Randhir: just like the way you are thinking to punish my baby without its fault. The choice is in your hand sanyukta. You just have to bear with it for few months and then I will take the role. You can do anything with your life and we won't be coming in front of you.