Who are you?

Hello readers! Thank you so much for your love and support. Silent readers please at least learn to vote and stop being a shameless pig who reads others work quietly because till I remember wattpad doesn't charge you even a penny for dropping a vote.

Sanyukta was about to fall down after hearing his accusation when someone hold her from behind. She looked back to find a worried sanaya, who helped her to stand back.

Sanyukta (stammering): sanaya....actually...i...am

Sanaya (interrupting her): it is okay sanyukta! I understand everything...you don't need to give explanation about anything but I think now it's my time to give you explanation

Sanyukta (confusingly): What are you saying sanaya?

Sanaya: I will tell you everything but first we need to drop you back home and give you medicines....come on now come with me

***********************

Sanyukta sipped a sip of tea and looked at sanaya who looked lost about something. Sanaya got up from the bed and walked towards the window and looked towards the misty sky that was indicating the arrival of heavy rainfall.

Sanaya: I lied to you sanyukta

Sanyukta (confusingly): lied? About what sanaya?

Sanay (closing her eyes): about everything....I lied to you about everything except my name...remember when we met for the first time when you asked about my family, I told you that I came from a middle class family and my parents lives in another city...I lied to you sanyukta....You remember whenever you asked me where I go every Sunday and I told you that I went to meet my parents...I lied to you sanyukta...You asked me that when I am getting married and I told you that my parents are already looking for a groom for me...I lied to you...

Sanyukta: I am not getting anything sanaya....please be clear...what do you mean by all this....and why did you lied to me....even if you would have told me the truth...it won't have matter to me...that from where you came and who you actually are?

Sanaya: I know sanyu...but I lied to you because I was asked to do so...but now I think it's high time that I now let you know everything...

Sanyukta: sanaya I don't know why you lied to me in the first place and now when we both are in good terms then why are you telling me telling me about your lie...but I respect your privacy and if you want then we can just drop the matter

Sanaya (wiping her tears): I wish I could do so sanyu....I just wish I could forget my past....i just wish that I could forget what is my real identity..and trust me with you by my side...I was...I was forgetting all those thing but now I can't lie to you more

Sanyukta looked at sanaya who walked towards her closet and came back with a photo frame in her hand. She forwarded the frame towards her. Sanyukta slowly turned it and saw the picture of little boy. She knew that whatever sanaya was saying is somewhat related to this little boy. She carefully looked at the boy and noticed that he has some similarities with sanaya.

Sanaya: His name is shubham...he is few months old....and he is my son sanyukta

Her grip around the frame got loosened and she was shocked beyond the limit. She again looked at the picture of the boy who was reflecting the same features of sanaya. She looked at sanaya who was motionlessly sitting on the bed.

Sanyukta (stammering): but....but sanaya how could...you are so young....I myself saw your application form...you are just 22..and It is too young to be mother. I am so confused sanaya....you used to say that you are single and live with your parents....then how could you have a kid....do you parents know about him....and where is your husband?