Epilogue

Hey readers! Here I am with an epilogue.

Randhir took a sip of his steaming black coffee and looked towards the maid, who was standing outside the door.

Randhir (looking back to his filea) : yes Ms. Martha

Maid: sir a girl named deepti ahuja has requested to meet you. She claim herself to be your employee and has came here to take your signatures on some important documents. Shall I allow her inside?

Randhir (taking off his glasses) : yeah! Send her here and get a cup of coffee for her too.

Martha nodded her head and left. Few minutes later, a tall girl clad in a crisp white shirt and pencil skirt knocked at the door. Randhir smiled at her and allowed her inside.

Deepti (smiling at him) : good morning sir... Sorry i have to disturb you but this was something really urgent.

Randhir : No problem deepti... Please have a seat and show me the documents.

Deepti sat on the chair next to his and started briefing him about the documents.

Randhir : I am impressed with your dedication towards the company deepti. You have improved so much from the first time you have joined.

Deepti : No sir! If any one is to be appreciated here, then it has to be you. You not only have me this opportunity to become a part of the shekhawat groups but also supported me in all the phases. Thank you so much sir!

Randhir : oh come on deeps! How many times i have to tell you, I hired your for my own selfish reasons. I am not an idiot to loose this amazing chance of having someome as wonderful as you. You..

Randhir was about to praise her to the skies but stopped himself when he saw his seven-years-old wife digging holes on his face with her furious eyes. He immediately stood up from his chair and walked towards her.

Randhir (nervously) : baby what are you doing here? And why are you standing here? Come inside..

Sanyukta (passing him a sarcastic smile) : oh nothing dear hubby.. I just came here with your coffee ( showing him the tray in her hands) but then i thought why to diturb your dirty office romance. Hiring girls for your selfish reasons Mr. Shekhawat and then having them in debt we under your generosity.

Deepti (immediately stood up) : ma'am you are getting us wrong here. I just came here to have his signatures on some necessary documents.

Sanyukta (furiously) : haven't your mother taught you not to interfere between a husband and wife. Wait! My bad... Your mother forgot to teach you some ethics too that is why you came here all way after my husband.

Randhir (shouts) : sanyukta! Dare you utter a word. Just because you are pregnant and have no trust in me that doesn't mean that you have got the right to insult my employees like this. Deepti was my junior in college. Her father got expired two months ago and she was in urgent need of some work to support her family so she approached me for the job. I had just helped her in getting a stability in life but as a employer only.

Sanyukta (with tear stricken face) : why are you shouting on me in front of a outsider? You only know to humiliate me.

Randhir (looking at her in disbelief) : I am humiliating you? For god sake sanyukta every one is making fun of me because my pregnant wife has asked to sit at home and work, because she don't trust me enough around other women. You have any idea how humiliating does it feel? But still i never said anything to you because I... I love you and our baby ... And I don't want to do anything that harms your mental peace. But you what you did is unforgivable. (turning towards deepti) i am sorry deepti for my wife's ill - behaviour. I apologizes on her behalf. I have signed the contract. Now you may leave. Thank you.