His Love Confession

Hello people! Thank you so much for your encouraging votes and interest in the story I will stop updating it and you very well know how to tell me that you love my work.

sanyukta (with closed eyes): I love you randhir

randhir: I love you too sanyukta

sanyukta smiled and hugged him tightly whereas randhir was too lost in the moment but when he registered his words...his eyes got widened in shock. What did he just said? He loves her...but how can it be possible? He never believes in all this right? But wasn't it was obvious for him to fall in love with her? She is a beautiful girl with the most beautiful heart. She has given her five years to him. She was with him in his every need and want. She loves him like a loving girlfriend...she look after him like a caring mother...she knows him like an understanding friend. Even today when he is not able to show his face to anyone she is with him like a true companion. He remembered how he felt when he heard her accident news. It was like someone has stabbed his heart. During the whole way from their home to the hospital he just prayed to god that he can take his life away but she should be safe..his wife..his sanyukta..he hugged her more tightly crushing her under his arms. Sanyukta hissed in pain feeling his tight grip.

Randhir (instantly leaving her) sorry sanyu...dikhao mujhe kaha lagi hai?

Sanyukta (pecking his lips): let me get well once then I will show you everything properly 

She passed him a naughty grin. Randhir widened his eyes but then looked down to hide his blush. Sanyukta laughed out loud seeing her cute hubby and then pecked his cheeks.

Randhir (controlling his blush): now enough is enough..first finish your soup then you have to take rest also. I want my jaan to get well soon. I don't like seeing you like this. 

Sanyukta (caressing his cheeks): awww mera baby...don't worry I will get fine soon (she pecked his lips)

Randhir started feeding her soup whereas she was busy in her blabbering. She was pouting cutely due to the tasteless soup trying to melt him. But randhir being a stubborn didn't listen to her pleadings. After finishing the soup he gave her medicines and then made her lye down. He sat beside her and started caressing her hair.

Randhir (hesitantly): sanyu may I ask you one thing? Why didn't you listen to your parents today? you could have go with them when were ready to take your responsibility.

Sanyukta: itne saalo me bas itna hi jana hai aapne mujhe? Randhir mere ghar se meri doli uthi thi aur agar ab mai is ghar se jaungi toh apni arthi (bier) par jaungi..you know when I was about to hit with that car I just thought that was the last moment of my life and I will never be able to see you again...maine aaj mom ko bhi yahi bola tha and aaj jab vo car aayi toh socha lo hogya aaj mera full and final..lagta hai aaj hi meri arthi uth jayegi (she chuckles lightly but soon it died down when she was hardly pulled by randhir)