Need Urgent Help

Hello Everyone!

I am sorry this is not an update. But a request. Those who have still opened the notification even after knowing that your writer is in need, I am really grateful to you.

The thing is I have participated in National Online debate compitition. I have worked really hard for this competition. My video is being uploaded on Instagram by Nayi Pehal, the organisers.

I request you to please visit my video and drop a like. Your one like will mean 1 mark to me.

I have really invested my nights for this competition, but the results will be decided by the number of likes.

So please if you are on Instagram, I am attaching the link of my video. Please visit and drop a like. It will hardly take one minute of yours but will help me to win.

And those are ready to vote for me, you guys are angels. Please comment below, your name with your Instagram ID. So that I knew who stood by me when I needed them the most.

My name is Ayushi Singhal

Link of my video :
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CBDtED5nEzX/?igshid=1hy4lyf4iixs8

Comment your Instagram ID so that I will myself dm you the link to the my video on Instagram.

Please guys! If you ever loved my work then please help me. It is on national level. I have much hope on guys.

Thank you