Part 6

hello readers! Thank you everyone for your over whelming response. Don 't worry guys I have already decided the whole story so those who are having complaints with randhir character I surely have something for him in coming chapters. Enjoy the chapter.

Randhir thoughts

After biding bye to rajveer and anjali I came towards my car and found sanyukta already settled there. Without saying anything to her I started the car. It's been few minutes of me driving the car and still she said nothing. She was just looking out of the window. Not for even once she glanced in my direction. Hey it's not that like I am dying to talk to her but still it's quite strange because some where I accepted her to throw herself in my arms like always...telling me that it was not her fault or she only love me. Leave it randhir if she is not only interested to talk to you why are you messing up with your mood. I gave a break to my thoughts once we reached our home and without saying anything sanyukta left. Parking the car I too followed her in the bedroom only to find her sleeping on her side. Who she thinks she is? Anyways it's good for me only. At least now I don't have to act like a love sick puppy for few days. I too got inside the bed. Its been an hour since I am lying wide awake but still sleep is far away. Not having any other option I did what she hates the most..That is smoking. I know even if she woke up she won't stop me today as you know she is in angry woman mode. In these two year this is the first time we have a fight like this. It would be a lie if I say I never acted like a**hole before but the only difference this time she is standing up for herself. It's not the first time that I have made her cry but I think today I hurt her where it pains a lot. Being honest I know she was not at fault here. Even if she wouldn't have explained the whole situation I know that she just can't do anything like this. Come-on dude don't be so surprised I have known her from last five year and it's been two years since she is my wife. I know apart from me she will leave never allow any other man to even come close to her forget about kissing and seducing. I am sure that bas**** must have tried to force her. But would have I done. I was also bounded by singhania power and money. In today's time they are one of the top business firms that lead the market. I just can't take that risk of harming my business and that too for whom that good for nothing sanyukta. And I know how she is. She just can't stay away from for a single minute. I am sure she will be the first one in the morning who will ran into my arms. Satisfied with my thoughts I decided to call it a night.

It was morning time and I am lazily lying on my bed. Well to be specific I am waiting for sanyukta to get my morning coffee. Its been more than hour and still there was no trace of her. Getting irritated I got up from my bed and headed towards the kitchen to give her nice peace of mind. When I reached kitchen I found her preparing breakfast and talking to someone on phone. I moved towards her " sanyukta I was waiting for from past half hour and you busy in your phone. Where the hell is my black coffee? You know it's the first thing I need once I got up. She looked towards me for a second and then she picked her plate of sandwich and left the kitchen still engrossed in her phone. "damn so now madam is showing attitude to me. What does she think that if she won't talk to me I can't survive without her? Go to hell sanyukta. I bloody don't need you". Not having any other option I myself prepared a coffee. Taking my mug I came in the hall to find her watching t.v. and having breakfast. I too settled on the couch. She looked at me and I gave her a proud smirk raising my mug. Ignoring my action she again got engrossed in watching the television. My stomach also growled in hunger. I was too feeling hungry but who would ask her. between me and food my ego was coming. Who knows if she refused to give me. Its better I leave for office and then will order something there.Finishing my coffee I went to have my bath.

Randhir (shuffling his wardrobe): god where the hell is my file. I remember I kept it here only last time. Then where does it go. I was already getting late and now this file.