Anything Serious?

Hello readers! Thank you so much for your love and response. And I am sorry for being so late. I was down with fever from last week. And don't worry I will another story too in this week as this story belongs to previous week schedule.

Sanyukta lost in her thought was gazing the moon. Her trance came to an end when randhir abruptly drew the curtains of the window blocking her view. She confusingly looked at randhir who was giving her grumpy looks and then he went towards the bed and sat down.

Sanyukta: what happen randhir? Why are you giving me these looks?

Randhir (twisting his lips): you won't understand it sanyu. you won't understand the pain of seeing your wife giving more attention to someone else when you are around.

Sanyukta (chuckles): randhir did your head got hurt somewhere? Since when you became so romantic?

Randhir (pouting his lips): I have to because my wifey doesn't give me her attention. So I have to grab her attention by all this.

Sanyukta (pulling his cheeks): aw mera bachaa (extending her arms) come here my baby

Randhir smiled widely and hugged her waist whereas she ruffled his hair. Randhir closed his eyes and inhaled the fragrance of her body. He pulled her waist resulting in them falling down on bed with randhir along with sanyukta. he then climbed up on and kept his head on her chest. Sanyukta giggled seeing behaving like a baby. She was caressing his back.

Sanyukta: randhir I am so nervous...god knows kal ke reports mae kya ayega

Randhir: jaan we both know the reality. It's just that you want to reconfirm your doubts. But please I am requesting you not to hold any hopes from tomorrow reports. I don't want you to become upset again.

Sanyukta (kissing his forhead): mera bacha I promise kal job hi reports mae ayega we both will accept it. Mai apne pure dil se pray kar rhi hu ki aap ki reports kal normal ajaye but iska mtlab ye bhi nahi hai that it will have any effect on my love for you.

Randhir: I love you jaan..i love you so much.

Saying this he started placing open mouth kisses on her chest...sanyukta grip around his shoulder got tighten. He then placed his lips on her shoulder blade and bites her leaving a mark. Sanyukta hissed in pain. He then slides the cloth of her nightgown from her shoulder wetting the area with his kisses. Sanyukta was breathing heavily. He completely slides down the step from one shoulder revealing her heavy bosom. He ran down his fingers on the length of his bosom whereas sanyukta moaned loudly. He twitched her n!pple and she craved for more. She was turning and twisting as randhir was taking more time than usual. Soon her thirst died when he took her peak in his mouth. While sucking her breast his one hand made its way towards her thighs and pulled up the gown till her bottoms. Soon his hand made its way between her thighs and a loud moan escaped from her lips.

Sanyukta (breathing heavily): randhir..baby ..i am about to...(she was turning and twisting her head by digging her nails in his back)

Randhir (sucking her more): jaan...you are so sexy baby

And soon sanyukta closed her eyes when she finally had her climax and randhir realized it too. He removed his hand and straightens out her gown. He gently pecked her forehead and then made his way towards the washroom leaving a bewildered sanyukta behind.

After some randhir freshly showered came out from the washroom in his track pant and t-shirt. He confusingly looked at sanyukta who setting her pillow on the recliner.