Part 8

Hi readers! So he target gets complete so here is another update. Guys one more thing as soon as the vote and comments got completed you people started asking for next update. I know I have promised you all for it but I have said that as soon as the targets get completed I will update the next chapter within next 24 hours. At least give me that much time or I have another option that is to increase the target.

Its been one weak when they got riya discharged from the hospital. She was now staying at randhir's place. Anju and kishore tried to convince her to come with them to their house but she was adamant on her decision. It seems like she has lost all her hope to live. Though she used to be physically present with them but they all knew that there was no internally involvement. She used to sit quietly in her room. Everyone were worried about her especially randhir who used to feel guilty seeing her in this state. It was one fine day when sanyukta was making riya eat her lunch.

Sanyukta : di little bit more. See you getting so pale day by day.

Riya: no sanyukta I am full and please if I am living in this house that doesn't mean you need to baby sit me. I am fine and can take care of myself.

Sanyukta (faking a frown): yea right ! I can see that very well how perfectly you are taking care of yourself. till when di ? till when you are going to punish yourself like this for someone else fault. Why are you hurting yourself in this? its ankit bhai fault. He should be punished. He should be made feel guilty not you.

Riya (in a choked voice): what can I do sanyukta? I love him so much. In these five years of marriage I never gave him any chance to complaint. Maybe people correctly say that a woman should give a baby to his husband within one year to bind the husband in the marriage. Maybe if we would have a kid then ankit would never cheat me for other woman.

Sanyukta: it not like this bhabhi...first of all stop relating these two things. If a man wants to cheat he will cheat irrespective that he has a loving and caring wife or a baby. Stop taking the blame on yourself. we all are with you bhabhi. You have to be strong. You just can' let some other woman take your husband away from you.

Riya (shaking her head while crying): no sanyukta...its too late now. I have already lost ankit. My whole life is spoiled now. I am such cursed daughter. I even brought disgrace to my family.

Sanyukta (wiping her tears): no bhabhi you are not cursed. In fact today I just cannot tell how much ashamed me and my family is on ankit bhai deeds. And who said its late? Its never late to fight for your rights..to get justice and to win your love back. Ankit bhai is your husband..who is that girl to come between you two...you are his legally wedded wife bhabhi. No one but you have a right ownership on him. How can you let some other girl whom ankit bhai might have known from some past month let your 5 years marriage end.

Riya ( confusingly looking at her): what do you mean sanyukta?

Sanyukta ( smiles caressing her cheek): I just mean that I won't let anyone destroy your household. Its your house di but your right and deserving place is your house that means the place where ankit bhai lives. You just answer me one question. Do you love ankit bhai and wants to give him another chance or not?

Riya: I will love him till my last breadth sanyukta. And no girl wants to leave her home and sit in her brother's house.

Sanyukta (cheerfully): so now when my dear bhabhi is ready to go her house then who will dare to stop her.

Renuka (entering in room): who is going and where?

Sanyukta: mom riya bhabhi has finally decided to go home. She want to give her marriage a second chance.