Decision

Hello lovely readers! It is my kindest request please vote. Because of some ghost readers, all other loyal readers are suffering. And also recommend your other friends my stories.

Randhir car halted when he heard her painful screen. He looked out of the window to sanyukta lying on flooring shouting in pain whereas other servants has surrounded her. He quickly got off the car and ran for his life. He bend down and took her in his laps.

Sanyukta (crying while clutching her stomach) : randhir it.. It is paining very much... Ahhh... Do something randhir... It is hurting like hell

Randhir (rubbing her stomach) : sanyu you will be fine... I am with you baby... Trust me you will be fine....

He stood up and walked towards his car while carrying her in his arms and then settled at the backside of the car whereas the driver started running the car in the busy roads of Mumbai. Randhir called the hospital to inform the doctor and kept caressing and saying sweet nothing to her.

Sanyukta (moaning in pain while holding his hands) : ahaaaa randhir this is being unbearable.....

Randhir (wiping down her tears) : you are my strong girl right sanyu... Just wait for few more minutes and we are about to reach the hospital

Sanyukta (crying) : randhir...i...i am sorry.... I couldn't take care of our baby... I know....know that what this baby meant for you and still I....landed us in this situation

Randhir (caressing her cheeks) : ssshhh Jaan.... It is not your fault and for me you and our baby both are important. And you don't worry jaan... I will let not anything happen to you and our baby... I promise you

He looked down to see her losing her conscious. Sweat drops rolled out from his forehead.

Randhir (patting her face) : sanyu.... Sanyu baby... Open your eyes jaan... Sanyu get up... You have to be strong sanyu... For me... For baby... For us...

Driver : sir we are here

Soon the door of car was opened and sanyukta was moved to a stretcher and she was carried inside the hospital.

Doctor: Mr. Shekhawat you need to complete some formalities so that we can soon start operating her.

Randhir (widening his eyes) : operating her... She will be fine right doctor and my baby....

Doctor: look Mr. Shekhawat we don't want you to keep in any false hope but her condition is quite serious. We will try our best to keep both the mother and baby safe and rest everything is in God's hand.

Randhir slumped down on the near by bench and soon he broke down. The near by passing people passed him sympathy glances and some even came forward to console him. But he was lost. Lost in his own world of pain and misery. Soon his and her parents joined him in the hospital. He kept looking towards the OT where his life was fighting for their life.

FLASHBACK

Sanyukta moaned lightly as Randhir harshly bite on her neck marking it as his territory. It been two years while they were dating. Sanyukta never let randhir claimed her modesty. Being a old school Conservative girl, she always wanted to gift her virginity to her husband. Randhir being lust driven man always used to get frustrated on her denial and always find ways to broke her resolve by sometimes emotionally blackmailing her or by seducing her. Today when Randhir came to drop her back home from their movie night date. Sanyukta bid goodbye and hug him, which he reciprocated and then started kissing and sucking her neck.

Sanyukta (controlling her ragging hormones) : randhir please...i... I need to go... If someone saw us like then it will definitely be a problem for me.