Leave me bastard!

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for the love and for the votes. Here I am with another part of the story.

Randhir was working on laptop when he heard someone knocking on the door. He looked at sanyukta and asked her to come in.

Sanyukta: sir I need your signatures on these papers

Randhir: show me

Randhir took the file and signed the documents. Sanyukta was about to leave when she heard him calling out her name.

Sanyukta: yes sir

Randhir: sanyukta (adjusting his collar) how do I look today?

Sanyua: excuse me! What kind of question is this?

Randhir : arey it's so simple...just tell me..How do I look today in this blue shirt? You know my wife loves this color aur vo mujhe humesha bolti hai ki iss shirt mae mai bahut handsome lagta hu (she always say that I look handsome in this blue shirt) what do you think how do I look in this?

Sanyukta (smirks sarcastically): bahut galat lagta hai aapki wife ko..kyunki jiss aadmi ka mann hi itna kala ho uspe ye toh kya koi color suit nahi karta hai...( Your wife is wrong...because the man whose heart is already polluted, no color will suit such person)

Sanyukta fumingly came out of his cabin and went to her cubicle. She sat on the chair and drank a glass of cold water to cool down her boiling nerves.

Sanyukta: jerk! Smjhte kya hai ye khudko? Inhe kya lagta hai ye sab karne se mai pighal jaungi? (What does he think of himself? What does he think that I will melt seeing all these things?) Mr. Randhir singh shekhawat I am never going to forgive you!

Sanaya: whom you won't forgive sanyu?

Sanyukta: no one sanaya...so what brings you here?

Sanaya (waving a card): didn't you get the invitation card today sanyu? Our company is organizing a party tonight for the achievement of our very first project with Mr. Shekhawat...I am so excited for tonight...hey what are you going to wear tonight?

Sanyukta (looking in files): you know sanaya I am not interested in such stuff....and I am coming tonight

Sanaya: arey but why? Come-on sanyu now don't be spoil sport...and we will have so much of fun....and don't worry I will drop you back home safely

Sanyukta: no sanaya..I am seriously not interested...and its being so tiresome for me from past few days so I guess it will be better if I will rest properly today

Sanaya (with a disappointed look): okay then! I will also not go if you are not coming tonight

Sanyukta (making a face): please sanaya..now don't do this...try to understand my situation...and please for me don't drop your plans

Sanaya: no sanyu...you are not getting it...you are my only friend here...if you will only not come then with whom I am going to enjoy?

Sanyukta: you are such a drama queen! Okay fine I will come tonight...Now let's get back to work and see you tonight

**************

The party was in full move and everyone was having gala time...light music was playing in the background. Randhir holding a glass was taking with his business partner Arjun Agnihotri and other associates but his eyes were fixed on the entrance.

Arjun: Mr. Shekhawat all well? Are you waiting for someone special?

Randhir : ahaa...yeah kind of...well she is not here till now and I guess won't be at rest until she is here...so my apologies if have missed something