SHOUT OUT

HELLO READERS!

I HAVE STARTED A NEW SANDHIR FF: MR. CRUSH

PROLOGUE

This is a story of a 16 years old sanyukta agarwall who has crush on school rockstar randhir singh shekhwat. She is your average looking girl with beautiful dreams in her eyes. Being the topper of the school and a discipline girl, she is the apple of everyone's eyes. She is happy in her life with loving parents, good grades, a group of caring friends and a not so secret crush on school heartthrob and the lead singer of their school band. In schools we all usually have a hopeless crush on someone who is beyond our reach. So was the case of sanyukta. She knew how much popular he was among the girls and even the senior girls used to die for his one look. So she never took her feelings seriously. She never had any expectations from this crush as she knew being in school it is normal to have crushes, so that we can discuss even their small details with our best friends and live in a fairy tale world but what happens when her crush finally acknowledges her presence?.... When the circumstances made them to stay together? What happen when sanyukta finally discover the fact that all gold are not glitters? 

 When the circumstances made them to stay together? What happen when sanyukta finally discover the fact that all gold are not glitters? 

PLEASE READERS IF YOU LOVE READING MY WORK THEN GIVE IT A TRY. YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED. FEW PARTS ARE ALREADY UPDATED. 

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE YOUR PRECIOUS FEEDBACK ON SANDHIR FF: MR. CRUSH. I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE ON THAT STORY.

AASHI