His Guilt

Hello readers! Thank you for your love and support. Enjoy the update.

Sanyukta kept caressing his back whereas he was pouring all his insecurities by crying in her arms. Randhir was scared what if someday she finds out his truth? What if someday she find out about his colorful past? What if someday she came to know that he married her not out of love but to misuse her innocence? No he cannot let go of her. She is his life now. He will fight with the world to keep her with him till his last breath.

After some time, randhir opened his eyes only to found himself alone in the bed. He looked around with a frown but there was no trace of sanyukta. He got down of the bed and made his way towards the washroom and lightly knocked it.

Randhir (knocking on the door): sanyu...sanyu

Not getting any response he turned the knob only to find it open. He looked inside the bathroom but to his disappointment it was empty. He took out his phone to make a call to her. He wiped the sweat bead forming on his forehead. He kicked the bed in frustration as her phone was switched off.

Randhir (ruffling his hair): where are you sanyu?

And then something clicked to him. He opened her wardrobe only to find her side to vacant. He stumbled back when things started registering to him.

Randhir (trembling with fear):sanyu...sanyu left me...how could she do this to me? She loves me...she promised me to stay by my side then how can she leave me like this? (He yelled by clutching his hair)

Randhir opened his eyes with a jerk and looked around to find himself on the bed. He touched his face on to find it drenched in sweat and tears. His breathing was uneven. He slowly realized that it was just a nightmare. He looked around and started calling sanyukta but there was no response from her side. He immediately got down of the bed and ran to open the wardrobe. His hands were trembling in fear but he released a sigh of relief the moment he find her cloths in their original position. He took out his phone to call her but to his dismay it kept on ringing. He knew sanyukta could not leave him but that fear was not letting him stay in peace. He ran outside the room only to find her mom going out of the house.

Randhir (running after her): mom where is sanyu? she is not picking up my call.

Renuka: no randhir I don't know where she is but the maids were saying that they saw her leaving the house.

Randhir: (getting panic): but mom how can she go like this without informing any of us?

Renuka: calm down randhir..she is not a kid. She will be back soon. Okay so I am leaving for my ladies kitty. Bye beta (son)

He came back to his room and sat on the bed with a thud and clutched the bed sheet in a fist when numerous bad thoughts crossed in his mind.

Randhir (murmuring): calm down randhir...sanyu must be around...she can't leave you..she loves you randhir so don't you dare doubt on her love...my sanyu loves me...she can't leave her baby like this...she will come back (his eyes welled up but he kept chanting those words like a prayer. )

It's been one hour and his patience finally got over. He threw the vase kept in their room on floor shattering into pieces. He was breathing unevenly. He fists his hair in a tight grip. He picked whatever came in his hands and started throwing it on floor..Shattering into piece..He turned around and picked up a photo frame. He was about to smash it on floor too when his red eyes fell on the picture inside it..the picture has captured one of their wedding moment. He sat down on the floor with the frame in his hand and tears made their way from his swollen eyes. He caressed sanyukta face with fingertips. He started remembering their first meet...the day he proposed her for marriage and their wedding..with sanyukta he never realized that in the pretext of faking it he actually started enjoying her company..he actually started getting comfortable in her presence..he actually started caring for her...he actually started lov...his eyes widened the moment that word came in his mind..Love it is the only thing that binds sanyukta with him even after so many problems and complications...but it was always one sided love....how much he regret playing with her innocent heart...wish he could go in the past and change all his ill-doings..he hugged the frame and started crying..his phone rang indicating a call from sanyukta..he felt as if his soul is back in his body...he quickly picked up call but before he could say anything his world came crashing down after hearing the caller words.