Surprise!

Hello readers! Thank you for your love and support and sorry for delaying the part.

Next morning sanyukta did all the attempts to make randir spit out the truth of his surprise but he was too smart to get trapped. Soon randhir left for the office whereas sanyukta got engrossed in her household work. After few hours when she was busy in kitchen she got a call from randhir's number. She excitedly picked up his call.

Sanyukta: hey baby

Person: am I talking to sanyukta?

The moment she realized that it was not randhir but some other person she got conscious.

Sanyukta: yeah I am sanyukta but who are you ? and aapke paas mere husband ka phone kaise hai?

Person: oh means he is your husband..actually madam your husband met with an accident and you were in his last dial list so I called you.

Sanyukta: what? Kaise hai vo? Zada chot toh nahi aayi na unhe

Person: no ma'am he not that much serious but vo abhi unconcius hogye hai..aap please yahan aake inhe lejaye

Sanyukta: ji boliye aap kahan se bol rahe hai

Person: india gandi airport ke paas..aap jaldi ajaye please

Sanyukta clutched her phone and informed renuka about the same who asked her to go first. Sanyukta took a driver along with her and left for the airport road. She was relieved that the accident was minor but still her heart wanted to see him first. The moment she reached near the road she came out of the car. She was about to dial the number again when she spot randhir standing near his black SUV looking all fine. She ran towards him and engulfed him in a hug. She was breathing heavily whereas randhir was caressing her hair. She broke the hug and cubed his face in her hands.

Sanyukta: randhir aap ka toh accident hua tha na..someone called me from your phone...

Randhir (pecking her cheeks): mai bilkul thik hu jaan...now come on we need to leave before we miss our flight

Sanyukta (confusingly): mtlab vo sab jhuth tha...aur kaha jana hai hume...kaisi flight...mujhe kuch samjh mae nahi araha hai

Randhir (with one hand he hold a suitcase and with another sanyukta's hand): abhi ke lia itna samjhlo that it's all a part of your surprise ...and vo sab main eek drama kia tha tumhe yahan achanak bulane ke lia and yeah don't worry about mom..she also knows everything about our surprise thing (he winks)

Sanyukta (jaw dropped): aap kitne bade (interrupted by randhir)

Randhir (naughtily) : sanyu we are in public....at least don't talk my size right here

Sanyukta (confusingly): mai samjhi nahi randhir

Randhir (rolling his eyes murmur): hey bhagwan duniya ka sara seedhapan meri hi biwi mae dia hai kya...(faking a smile) nothing important...chalo we are getting for our flight and tumhare sare questions ka answer flight mae dunga

Randhir hold her wrist and dragged her to the check in counter. Soon they boarded their flight. They finally got settled on their seat when randhir looked at sanyukta who was sitting next to him with joined hands and closed and her lips were moving in sync.

Randhir (touching her shoulder): hey! Kya hua

Sanyukta immediately kept her hands on her lap and shakes her head in denial. Randhir glared her hard.

Sanyukta (hesitantly) : vo...mai...I am travelling in plane for the first time islia...islia thoda darr lag raha hai

Randhir (smilingly): arey isme darne wali kya baat and mai hu na tumhare saath...jaise plane take off ho mujhe kaske pakadlena..itani choti baat ke lia apne god ko kyu trouble karti ho tum...