Notorious Kid

Hello readers! Thank you so much for waiting for me. Keep voting and supporting guys!

Soon a month comes to an end and sanyukta completed her eighth month of pregnancy. With passing time, her tantrums and mood swings were coming to the peak level. The once innocent and shy sanyukta was now a wounded tigeresss who was already to caught and hunt her prey. And her prey who was none other than her poor husband used to tolerate all her punishment patiently knowing that it wasn't his beloved wife who was troubling him but a pregnant and hurt mother, who was always bothered about her child's future considering the kind of equations they both share as partners.

But along with it she was also enjoying all the love and attention of both her parents and Randhir. Renuka and harsh were already in guilt knowing how their son played with their daughter-in-law emotions thus they never interfered when sanyukta used to make Randhir run on his toes.

It was another mid night time and Randhir was working on some project, he stretched his arms and yawned, when the door of his study room flew open revealing a frowning sanyukta who clutching her baby pump with both her hands.

Randhir : baby what happen? You didn't slept till now?

Sanyukta: No

Randhir (rubbing his forehead) : why? It's already 1 baby! You shouldn't stay awake this late. This is not good for your and baby's health.

Sanyukta (twisting her lips) : but do you care? I was trying to sleep from so long but your baby is not letting me sleep. Baby wants to eat something sweet.

Randhir (tiredly smiles) : I have kept your favorite blue Berry ice in the fridge. You sit here I will get it for you.

He was getting up when sanyukta pushed him back on the seat and folded her arms around the chest.

Sanyukta : I don't want to eat ice cream to eat shahi toast.

Randhir: baby at this hour, no place will offer us your sweet toast and mom too must have slept by now. I will get it made for you tomorrow morning itself.

Sanyukta (rolling her eyes) : do you want me to sleep or not? If yes then get me the toast. And why to get it from somewhere? Why don't you made it?

Randhir (widening his eyes) : what? Me? U know jaan that I don't cook. Heck I don't even know about kitchen and stuff. And you are asking me to prepare a sweet dish for you.

Sanyukta : oh yeah! How can I forget that you know nothing except sleeping around with different women and making them pregnant. Am I right Mr. Shekhawat?

Randhir (disheartently) : sanyu please

Sanyukta (turning her face) : look i am least interested in talking with you. I just want my toast made by you right now and then I will be off to sleep.

Randhir (glancing over the file) :baby will it be okay if I make it for you tomorrow. I have a really important meeting tomorrow and for this I have to complete this file anyhow.

Sanyukta (smirks) : old excuse Mr. Shekhawat! Do I look like a fool to you who will again belive all your excuses and lies. I haven't forget how you used to make excuses of your office work in front of me to hide your about your colorful nights. At least get some new ones now!

Randhir smiles sadly. Indeed his karmas were coming back to him. Once he used to use these excuses and lies to her for his benefit and she like a devoted wife used to be so supportive towards him and now when he is actually stucked up and a little support from her side can be of great help then she is not only backing up but also making it more difficult.

He sighed and made his way towards the kitchen with a grinning sanyukta. He opened youtube and wore an apron.

Randhir now curse himself for all the time when he misbehaved with his cooks. He now understood how difficult it is to stand here and work. He now understood that cooking is also an art that requires practice and patience. After several attempts any how he prepared the toast and proudly smiled. He served it in plate and took it towards sanyukta. But what he saw made his lips curved into a beautiful smile. Sanyukta was soundly sleeping on the bed.

Randhir looked at his hard work and then to the sleeping beauty. He kept the plate aside and covered her properly with the duet.

Randhir (kissing her forehead) : mera shaitan bacha (my notorious kid).

He again got back to his work.

Sanyukta stirred in her sleep when the sun rays fall on her face. She slowly rubbed her eyes and got up. She yawned and then her eyes fell on the plate with a dry shahi toast. Realization hit her and closed her eyes in guilt.

Sanyukta : he was so tired and busy last night. Still he made it for me but i slept. He must have felt so bad.

She slowly got down of the bed and made her way outside her room. She saw Randhir busy on a call, holding his phone in one hand and a file in other hand. His eyes have dark circles around them and his face was looking dull and worry lines could be easily seem on his face.

Sanyukta : you are so stupid sanyu. He actually have an important meeting today and you troubled him without any cause. I think I should apologize to him.

She was about to move towards him  when she halted in her track.

Sanyukta: No... No... Why should I apologize to him? This is his baby and once I will deliver this baby, he will be the sole guardian of this baby. So what he did last night was his duty. He was the one who wanted this baby right. But why I am feeling so bad seeing him like this. (shaking her head) no sanyu it is not you who is feeling bad but the baby inside you is feeling bad for his father. (caressing her belly) listen little one. I know you love your daddy. But I will not apologize to him. But for you and only you I will wish him best for his meeting. Now is it fine with you?

As if getting the clue she again started walking towards. Before she could reach Randhir walked out of the house in a hurry. She started walking huge steps while calling his name but he was so engaged in the call that he didn't listened her. Randhir hurriedly sat inside the car whereas sanyukta im order to catch him too came out of the house but before she could call him, her leg got slipped on the carpet that was kept outide resulting her falling down on her stomach.

Sanyukta (screamed) : RANDHIR

Don't forget to share your views with me.

Target for another part is - 300 votes

Keeping voting and keep supporting the story.