Part 15

Hello readers ! thank you so much for your lovely comments and encouraging number of likes. 

Not taking your much time. Here we go with the update.

Randhir thoughts

I was busy with my files when my cell phone rang indicating the call of sanyukta. God ! this girl I tell you. if it was in her hands she would hang with me till office too. What does she think of me? I am not a kid who can't take care of himself. Shaking my head in annoyance I picked up her call.

Randhir: hi sanyukta !

Sanyukta: hi randhir! What are you doing?

Randhir: I was just standing in the queue to get the popcorn and drinks. The movie is about to start and its lunch time so thought of having some snacks.

Sanyukta (shockingly): movie ? snacks? Randhir you went for a movie and that too without taking me. And most importantly you lied to me that you are going to office because you have many files to complete.

Randhir (irritatingly): when you know that I am in office working on my files then why are you asking me what I am doing. Aren't you getting dumb day by day?

Sanyukta (rolling her eyes): oh please I am not getting dumb in fact you are becoming unromantic day by day. Earlier you used to call me at least two – three times a day and now you don't even drop a meesage for me.

Randhir (making a face): sanyukta that time we were not married and we both used to stay at different places. Now we both stay under same roof and on the same bed (he said naughtily). Then why will I call you so many times a day.

Sanyukta : (making a sad pout) ghar ki murgi daal barabar (self possessions are always undermined and others possession seem better).

Randhir : sanyukta have you just call me to tell these proverbs? If yes then please will discuss these proverbs tonight as now I have so much work.

Sanyukta: why will I call you to tell this proverbs...hello...hello randhir

Randhir :hello sanyukta...hello...sanyukta I am not able to hear your voice..wait let me go outside (he comes outside his cabin and went towards the canteen area): hello sanyukta...are you able to hear me

He was interrupted by some people talk in the canteen.

Naina: I am so disappointed mehak...you know after hearing randhir sir past and current affairs I thought I still have some chance with him. so what if I can't get the title of Mrs shekhawat. I may become his girlfriend. But see my bad luck now my dream will remain a dream.

Mehak : naina you should consider yourself lucky that you got save. Just think if you were his wife then your whole life would have been spoiled. And just think about it if after spending some color full nights with him you got to know that he is suffering from HIV. Then you whole life would have been destroyed. By the way mohan how did you came to know about his disease.

Mohan: yesterday only I went to his house to get some papers signed by harsh sir. And when I enter the house...

Flashback

Mohan enters the house and their servant ask him to wait outside only and he left leaving the door open. Mohan was standing outside when he heard harsh screaming randhir's name. getting curious he tip toed inside their mansion to know the reason of the chaos.

Harsh: randhir are we not your parents? Don't we have any right on you or your life?

Randhir : dad of course you both are very much important to me but why are you talking like this?

Renuka: then why didn't you feel to share such a big news with us?

Sanyukta: what news mom?

Harsh (throwing medical reports towards them): this news...you are suffering from HIV and you didn't bother to tell us once. well thanks to that doctor with whom you did your health check up. In today morning your reports came from the clinic because you forget them there yesterday.

Flashback ends

Mohan: that time I came to know that randhir sir is suffering from HIV so the first thing I did was to update this news on our office group on whats app so that all of us get alert.

Naina: yea I think you are right. Thank god I got save. But I feel really bad for his wife dude. Here we all are thinking of ways to stay away from him and she has to share a room with him. God it's so disgusting to even breadth in the same air with these kinds of people.

Mohan: seriously the moment I came to know that is having HIV. I didn't even stand there for a single minute and ran away. You know I have even ask my elder brother to recommend me some good companies. As soon as I will spot one I will immediately give my resignation letter to Shekhawat Company. It's not safe to be around such people for 8-9 hours.

Mehak: wow that's good news. Listen mohan will you please ask your brother to look for a vacancy for me too. I can't also work for long here.

Randhir felt as if ground has slipped beneath his feet. His eyes got moist hearing their rude remarks about his situation. Weren't they were the same people who used to wag their tail after him. Weren't these were the same girls who used to die hard to get his one look. Weren't they were the same people who used to consider him Mr. Perfectionist. Now why are they treating him like this? his thoughts were interrupted by hearing his phone ringing with sanyukta name. taking a deep breath he decline the call and again went back to his cabin. And just to make those people comfortable he neither himself came out of his cabin nor called anyone inside.

How the update?

How many of you felt bad for randhir?

Readers please vote and comment. Every single vote and comment os precious to me. I really love to read your comments where you freely express your view point.